2011 Mustang GT base auto, Roush/TVS, $25K

kevinp

Established Member
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Had this over a year now and I'm getting a little bored with it, it kind of exceeded my performance expectations the first time out, and even more the second time to the track. Not a whole much to do except drive it, or sell it :) It has few appearance mods and is pretty much a blank canvas if you want to appearance mod to your tastes, the performance is already there.

Car is a 2011 Kona Blue base GT, only option is the auto trans, I bought it new in Dec 2010. It has the 'stone' interior, tanish color, dont see it too often. It has ~8500 miles on it. Paint is in good shape, never been hit or repainted anywhere but its a driver so its not show car perfect. Could use a detail, I wash it carefully but I cant say the same for the dealer it sat four months at before I bought it. Interior is very nice.

I'm 50 years old and dont beat the car, been to the dragstrip twice. I realize buying a supercharged car with a stock engine (and no warranty) is a gamble but I will be more than happy to do a compression test for the buyer. It uses no oil or any other issues. I have been building cars for over 30 years for myself and for a living, everything that is done is done like it should be. I'm not trying to pass of a POS with issues, its a fun reliable car and a real 10 second (in reasonable weather) daily driver. If it doesnt sell complete I will part it out, put it back stock and trade it in.

Looking for 25K and I'm pretty firm on that, no trades. Clean title hand so no bank/payoff BS. Car is near Knoxville, TN. I can deliver it on a trailer and the parts a few hundred miles for fuel cost. You can fly in and drive it home as well (I would drive this car anywhere without worry) but all the extra parts are not going to fit in the car.

Installed mods:

Roush/TVS supercharger with VMP tune (7.5psi), also have the 82mm pulley (9.5psi) and tune. SCT 3015 tuner is included with car.

NGK 1 step colder plugs.

Ford Bullitt leather steering wheel (bought new).

VDO boost gauge in Roush vent pod.

Roush sill plates.

FRPP 2010 18" GT500 wheels with Goodyear F1 tires (255 front/285 rear), new GT500 take off tires with ~6000 miles on them now. One wheel has a bit of curb rash, nothing serious, about 3" long.

Roush rear springs.

FRPP GT500 mufflers.

FRPP GT500 carbon LSD clutches.

GT500 rear mud flaps

Black 5.0 emblems.

Edelbrock adjustable panhard bar.

Mods not installed but included:

New CHE LCA relocation brackets.

New J&S lower control arms.

Used PST steel one piece driveshaft (I bought it used and I had it on the car for a few months).

Pair of stock 18" wheels with M/T 265/18 drag radials, 6 passes on them and a few street miles.

Stock parts included:

Everything that was removed for the blower install, intake/TB, engine cover, wiring connectors, only thing missing is the AC belt to put it back stock.

Stock rear springs, mufflers, stock18" wheels and tires, stock steering wheel, all comes with the car if you want it.

P3290013.gif

nw3.gif

nw2.gif

r6.gif

322.gif

Last edited:

1HUBCAP

110 octane
Established Member
Wow,thats a GREAT deal! Sorry to see you sell it, but i understand.. Good luck with sale!

:beer:

nocobrafornow

Established Member
dang dude i wish you would have given me a heads up, as you know i have wanted this car for a while, i just needed to know so i could sell mine. could you pm me with a contact number so we could discuss it. thanks David

Last edited:

kevinp

Established Member
Wow,thats a GREAT deal! Sorry to see you sell it, but i understand.. Good luck with sale!

:beer:

I think its a good deal, but if it doesnt sell it wont kill me to keep it :)

dang dude i wish you would have given me a heads up, i as you know i have wanted this car for a while, i just needed know so i could sell mine. could you pm me with a contact number so we could discuss it. thanks David

There was a few people that asked me about it but not thinking I cleaned my PMs out a while back.

I'll send you a PM.

nicksender

Established Member
That is a beautifully done 2011. That is pretty much the blueprint for the way I will do my 2011/12 GT I am going to buy in the next month or two. You should have no problem selling it with all the goodies for that price. I couldn't care less about the factory warranty so this would have been a perfect fit for me. If you still have it in a month I'll contact you. Good luck with the sale and with your future ride; hopefully another Mustang?

kevinp

Established Member
That is a beautifully done 2011. That is pretty much the blueprint for the way I will do my 2011/12 GT I am going to buy in the next month or two. You should have no problem selling it with all the goodies for that price. I couldn't care less about the factory warranty so this would have been a perfect fit for me. If you still have it in a month I'll contact you. Good luck with the sale and with your future ride; hopefully another Mustang?

These days coming with 25K for anything is tough and it may be here another month, or another 6 months for that matter. Even if I dont advertise it any more hit me up when you are ready to buy - it may still be here.

To be clear though the car still technically is under warranty, I just would not expect Ford to fix anything powertrain related with the blower on it under warranty.

Wow, what a steal...
That's what 8 - 9 grand in mods?
GLWS

Probably, blower/tune is 6K or so, wheels/tires 1000, little stuff another 1000 or so.

I've used it over a year, had my fun with it, when I want to sell something I dont want to haggle. I'd rather price it right and move it, if it doesnt sell for what I'm asking its not going to sell.

silvrsrt

Established Member
holy shit this is a smoking deal.. I wish I didnt just buy a truck or i would be booking a flight right now seriously...

Frankiebonez

Established Member
I'm looking at getting rid of my 2010 honda accord coupe V6, loaded, honestly cars worth about the same as the asking price of your mustang. has a bumper to bumper 120/8 year warranty. Its an awesome daily car, its what i purchased it for. Any interest in a possible trade probably with some cash on top I think would be needed to be fair. Dunno if your looking for a new daily driver, if so maybe we could work out a deal.

Figured I'd throw it out there. I'm looking at trading it in at the dealership and getting a new GT. Worth a shot to ask right? :)

If not and I can sell my honda fast enough i might have to purchase this from you bud

kevinp

Established Member
I'm looking at getting rid of my 2010 honda accord coupe V6, loaded, honestly cars worth about the same as the asking price of your mustang. has a bumper to bumper 120/8 year warranty. Its an awesome daily car, its what i purchased it for. Any interest in a possible trade probably with some cash on top I think would be needed to be fair. Dunno if your looking for a new daily driver, if so maybe we could work out a deal.

Figured I'd throw it out there. I'm looking at trading it in at the dealership and getting a new GT. Worth a shot to ask right? :)

If not and I can sell my honda fast enough i might have to purchase this from you bud

I have four other cars so not interested in any trades. I was going to put this one back stock and trade it in but then I thought about it and there really isnt anything I want to trade it in on :)

Appreciate the offer though, I'll leave it for sale for a month or so and if it doesnt sell I'll just hang onto it.

Sorry to see you go.

Maybe not, its a good deal, but that doesnt mean anyone will buy it :beer:

Frankiebonez

Established Member
I have four other cars so not interested in any trades. I was going to put this one back stock and trade it in but then I thought about it and there really isnt anything I want to trade it in on :)

Appreciate the offer though, I'll leave it for sale for a month or so and if it doesnt sell I'll just hang onto it.

Maybe not, its a good deal, but that doesnt mean anyone will buy it :beer:

Sounds good bud. I missed actually that you even said no trades in your first post I wouldnt have even offered if I saw that.

Good luck in your sales, free bump! :)

kevinp

Established Member
Sounds good bud. I missed actually that you even said no trades in your first post I wouldnt have even offered if I saw that.

Good luck in your sales, free bump! :)

No problem, its always worth a shot to ask.

I would maybe trade if the right offer came around, what I would like to have right this second is a clean 08+ C6 vert, Jag XKR vert or a newer BMW Z4 3.5i roadster. Plus cash from me if needed of course.

Users who are viewing this thread