2011 Mustang GT, 6 spd manual, Sterling Grey, 35k milee, Warranty!

94_Vert

Established Member
Sold....Sold......Sold

19,900 Reduced! 19,000 obo

35k miles

Located in Heath, OH 43056
I'm selling my 2011 Mustang GT. It has the 5.0 V8, with 35k miles on it, and is a 6 spd manual. It has a black cloth interior in very good condition, and the exterior is Sterling Grey Metallic also in very good condition. It has been in a garage its whole life, and never driven in snow, rarely in rain. I have done a few modifications to it with the aim of improving power and handling, and some minor visual improvements. It comes with the balance of an extended warranty through Ford, good at any Ford dealership. The warranty covers everything but maintenance items, i.e. brake pads, rotors, belts etc. Its a 60k mile or 5 year warranty, which ever comes first, expiring February 2018 or at 60k miles. I've changed the oil every 7k miles(factory recommendation) with Mobile 1 full synthetic.

The reason for selling is simply to get out of some debt.

Modifications:
Power-
JLT cold air intake/ comes with stock airbox if wanted.
Diablosport 93 Octane tune/ comes with handheld tuner that can be used to return stock tune if desired.
Cat delete kit with rear o2 adapters/ comes with stock cats that can be bolted back in place. Car will pass emissions as is if they check by reading the cars o2 sensors.
Barton short throw shifter with 2 post bracket.
Stock 3.55 rear gears, with limited slip differential
Mac Axleback w/ 4" tips, sounds very aggressive.
Hp is estimated to be around 460 at the crank.

Exterior-
Tinted windows
Tinted taillights
Painted taillight trim
Tinted side markers
Painted louvers on quarter windows/ can be easily removed.
Billet aluminum grille

Suspension-
20" DF5 wheels/255x35 front, 305x30 rear with Nitto NT05 high performance summer tires.
Eibach prokit springs. Lowered car 1.25" front and rear.
J&M lower control arms
Adjustable rear sway bar

Also has a 12" sub with amp in custom box in trunk, wired to stock radio, and upgraded front sprakers. Equipped with factory aux input for ipods etc.

I still owe money on the car, so if you buy it, we will take your payment to the lending bank and they will notarize bill of sale and mail the title to you in your name.

Thanks for looking!

No trades please.

740 973 6241

See link for all pics.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/5658811277.html

uploadfromtaptalk1467322025449.jpg

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1467322238809.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1467322238809.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 358
Last edited: