2011 Must.GT w/Brembos on hold

GtStangBang

GtStangBang
Established Member
Scratch that thought, I can't speak for anyone else but I got my VIN today and it says the ETA is may 08!! I ordered mine with the brembos:burnout: :dancenana:

Dave07997S

Established Member
Is there a link to any of this?

[ame=http://forums.themustangsource.com/forumdisplay.php?f=726]2010+ Mustang - The Mustang Source[/ame]

There is a couple of guys that are tied in at Ford, also a couple of Evolution Motorsports guys as well that are keeping up to date on the production cycle.

Dave

GtStangBang

GtStangBang
Established Member
@GtStangBang.... When did you order your car?

Actually I just ordered it on the 13th, I work at a local ford dealer so don't know if that made any difference or not. The sales manager came out and brought me the sheet with my VIN, the build date is 5/3/10 and the dealer ETA is 5/8/10. Looks like it's coming in with some trucks and focuses and one other stang from what else I saw on the sheet.

Urlacher54

Established Member
That sucks! I ordered mine on the April 10th and I have no info except they said 8-12 weeks but the average is 10 weeks for delivery! Thanks!

Dave07997S

Established Member
Actually I just ordered it on the 13th, I work at a local ford dealer so don't know if that made any difference or not. The sales manager came out and brought me the sheet with my VIN, the build date is 5/3/10 and the dealer ETA is 5/8/10. Looks like it's coming in with some trucks and focuses and one other stang from what else I saw on the sheet.

The dealer was able to change a stock order to what you desired. Retail orders aren't being fulfilled yet.

Dave

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Our car was produced on the 12th of this month and is scheduled to be delivered to us on May 5th. We ordered the car with the Brembo's and haven't heard of any delays so far. I'll let you know if anything changes.

Jared

kingnut

Established Member
lethal is gonna be the first mustang owner to have 1000+ WHP. the first week he owns it.

GtStangBang

GtStangBang
Established Member
The dealer was able to change a stock order to what you desired. Retail orders aren't being fulfilled yet.

Dave

Actually we built the car and ordered it seperately while I was standing there. Being an employee he was able to go online to our dealer network and rush the order to get it before our stock order cars start coming in.:rockon: Man I cant wait I'm going crazy, it actually got pushed back to the 13th tho because I added the comfort group which I thought I had oginally but didn't. got my VIN a while and window sticker finally generated yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread