2011 MLB Season - Bring it on!!!!!!

Steve@CJPP

I was shitting bricks in the top and bottom of the 9th. That was an exciting game but glad to see the Rangers come out with the win.
yeah that is a position you dont want to be, I was getting kinda worried for you Texas guys, 1-0 games suck ask the Philly fans but your guys came through in the 9th so good job tying up the series.

CSD

Banned
yeah that is a position you dont want to be, I was getting kinda worried for you Texas guys, 1-0 games suck ask the Philly fans but your guys came through in the 9th so good job tying up the series.

Really dude? They knock the Tigers out of the playoffs and now you're worried about the Texas fans? What a sissy statement. Leave your man card at the door. :poke:

VaporDude

Established Member
This is a good World Series so far. Both teams have shown that they belong in the World Series. I have to be a little bias though since I am a Cardinals fan. In the middle of August, I had wrote the Cardinals off on not making the WS or even the playoffs. Then they came alive at the right time. I seriously thought that Philly would have beaten the Cardinals in the playoffs but Philly failed. Then I thought the Brewers would knock them out but they failed. Now I can see why the Cardinals are in the WS. However this may turn out, I have enjoyed seeing the Cardinals come back from 10.5 games back to make it to the WS.

Steve@CJPP

Really dude? They knock the Tigers out of the playoffs and now you're worried about the Texas fans? What a sissy statement. Leave your man card at the door. :poke:
What, I'm giving my support to the team strong enough to beat mine and showing AL support so how is that a sissy statement?

ff500

Established Member
I think I know why killercobra hasn't been on in awhile, he's been looking for Ghadafy. The New York post says Ghadafy was killed by a yankee fan and shows a pic of a guy wearing a yankee hat and holding a golden gun. Could this be killercobra?

CSD

Banned
What, I'm giving my support to the team strong enough to beat mine and showing AL support so how is that a sissy statement?

It's one thing to support another team, but to 'worry' about their fans? LOL I think they'll be ok. Are you gonna fluff their pillow next? Maybe make them some fresh tea?

CSD

Banned
BTW, what happened to Phil>??? Did anyone put him on suicide watch after Carpenter out-pitched Halladay>???

You didn't hear? He jumped off the Benjamin Franklin bridge after the game with the Phillie Phanatic. Pictures of them right before the jump surfaced on here. Terrible news. :nonono:

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Funny how when Texas wins, this thread is dead. Haters are hiding, and CSD is asking mommy for more allowance.

Yet when they lose, this series is over, there is nothing Texas can do.

Epic.

CSD

Banned
Funny how when Texas wins, this thread is dead. Haters are hiding, and CSD is asking mommy for more allowance.

Yet when they lose, this series is over, there is nothing Texas can do.

Epic.

This thread is dead because everyone is in the World Series thread.

Users who are viewing this thread