2011 Kona blue 5.0 M6 brembo $22,750

pugsly1989

Established Member
I have a 2011 Kona Blue base GT with 37k miles. brembo brake package is the only option this car has. I have only owned this car for a few months and I love it but I need to work on paying down some debt. tires only have about 2k miles on them,

the car was bone stock when I bought it and I have added:
-barton shifter and bracket
-Flowmaster outlaw axleback
-UPR Billet LCA's
I also have the stock parts that came off as well

The car does have a few small scratches here and there and one of the wheels is slightly curb rashed but overall the car is in good shape. I am located in Barre, VT my number is (802)793-6735 please text or pm me if you have any questions. $22,750

08/11/14
did an oil change with amsoil signature series and changed transmission fluid with amsoil synchromesh

price lowered
$20,500

Last edited:

pugsly1989

Established Member
mustang002.jpg

mustang003.jpg

Last edited:

blinelaxd27

Established Member
yea it certainly is, mine has 64k on it but is cpo with a powertrain warranty to 6yrs/100k. its a premium as the only option.

your price is pretty fair, try listing it on autotrader/craigslist, these forums are notorious for low ballers haha.

pugsly1989

Established Member
yea it certainly is, mine has 64k on it but is cpo with a powertrain warranty to 6yrs/100k. its a premium as the only option.

your price is pretty fair, try listing it on autotrader/craigslist, these forums are notorious for low ballers haha.
Yeah I have it on craigslist

HeLLFiRe xx

Run your car, not mouth.
Established Member
i traded in my girls 11 kona blue premium with 24k miles on it about 3 months ago.... got 22,250 for a trade in.... go take a look at local dealers and see what they'll give you.. and the truck we bought was purchased at invoice, so there was no adding cost to the truck to make the trade in seem higher.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread