2011 HID car converting to 2013 HID Housings

BlackFive.0

Established Member
Ok mainly doing this for the LED look. Besides the LED conversion harness from projectoretrofit what else would be needed is this a simple swap? I am removing my factory HIDs and adding them into the 13 housings. Also will have 11 HID projectors housings for sale no ballast/bulb

scott_0

Established Member
a search would have gotten you all the info you needed, but yes, you'll need the harness, as well as the turn signal harness. if you want the led strips to work like oem, you'll need the non alternating led flash backs also available from projectoretrofits.com

scott_0

Established Member
I did search ..but I'm getting more results for halogen conversions
it's the same, just a different harness since you have factory hids. I did the conversion last year, but I was originally halogen

nosscort

Established Member
what you have to do is repin in the factory harness to the new 13 harness. projector retrofit sells the harness or new 13 clip, to get the LED strips to work you then have to run a power wire to a fusible source

Melvo

Trying to be fast
Established Member
Anyone know how long the shipping process takes at projectorretrofit? I recently placed an order on Monday of this week and hadn't heard anything yet.

Users who are viewing this thread