2011 GT500 Transmission Problems

josegovi

Established Member
Hey all,

Before I post my question/problem I want to share that my car is stock other than wheels and mgw 2 shifter. On to the problem, I was driving and was shifting from 4th to 5th gear and would not going, so I was weirded out and tried 2 more times without forcing it, and finally went in 4th. Right after that, my shifter became completely lose, as in it moves around with no effort and not into gears at all. I am stuck in 5th gear and had to drive to a shop in 5th gear all the way to the shop. The clutch engages in and out, I did not smell anything, and did not observed anything specific that triggered this problem.

Anyway, the shop is closed and will not know anything until tomorrow in the morning if I am lucky and they look at it, so I thought I post to see about my luck. Lastly, I was driving completely normal, I was not shifting at high rpm nor driving hard, it was drizzling so not sure if that could have something to do with the problem.

I tried to re-search online about it, but everything I could find was always for a different car and not exactly my problem.

Thank you guys in advance.

Sent from my SM-G986U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread