2011 GT500 Transmission Complete Swap

BlueEyedSnake

Banned
I will be changing out my 2011 T6060 on Monday 14th and wanted to put it up for sale. This could be used as a complete swap for a GT or 5.0. The transmission works perfectly, but I am changing it because I came across a smoking deal on a 2014 T6060. I live in California and welcome people to come pick everything up if they like. I put Royal Purple in the transmission less than 2k miles ago.

What you'll get:

2011 T6060 Transmission
2011 Complete clutch
2011 Cross member
2011 Driveshaft
2014 Shifter

Price for everything shipped in the lower 48 states is $2,500 OBO.

Turtleneck1971

Established Member
Does anyone know BlueEyedSnake outside of the boards here? I bought this Tranny and havent heard from him. I wondered if he was ok or something.

04SNK390HP

I hate SHEEPLE
Established Member
He's a legit dude. Pretty sure he's an 18 series in the Army(do a little research on that) and it might explain why you haven't heard from him in a couple days. I've bought and sold a couple parts to and from him in the past when I had my GT500. I honestly wouldn't sweat it, probably doing some training right now.

-Nick

Johnf78

Established Member
Does anyone know BlueEyedSnake outside of the boards here? I bought this Tranny and havent heard from him. I wondered if he was ok or something.

You bought this a month ago and haven't heard from him?!
Did you pay him? If so I would start looking into trying to get your money back! Unless he said it was going to be a while that is unacceptable.

syclone50

Established Member
Says he was last on 3 days ago. I have takked with him many times and he always responds. I would say something is wrong as this is not normally like him. He seems like a stand up guy and im sure will come through with the deal you made

BRNG ITT

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread