2011 GT500, SVTPP, Gray, 550rwhp

Vrrooom

MACA Member #156
Established Member
I had it listed for sale earlier and decided to keep it. However, it is financially best for me to sell my car.

I have a 2011 Sterling Gray / Red Stripes GT500 with all the factory options available for that year. The car is mint inside and out and has 17,000 miles.

This car is still under the factory Ford warranty. No issues, but you have some comfort in knowing that you’re buying a car under warranty.

Garage kept all its life, and it still is. I pay for a covered reserved spot with no chance of door dings, so here is where she sleeps:

photo_zps1d12753a.jpg

The car has all the maintenance done, synthetic oil, etc., etc. No issues with it, no stories, just a great car. I bought it stock, and in the last 3000 miles have added the following:

VMP Pulley/idler/tune
SCT Programmer
JLT Carbon Fiber Intake
Eibach Pro Kit Springs
BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar
Forgestar 20" Wheels w/ Nitto Drag Radials

Car dyno'd stock at 497/471, after the mods it put down 550/550.

Price is $41,000.

Some more pics -

photo4-2_zpsbc48634d.jpg

photo1-3_zps62dd654c.jpg

photo2-2_zps9753d6b6.jpg

photo3-2_zpsb537961d.jpg

pickup3_zpsd237b270.jpg

And here are some more pics with better lighting, etc., and with the stock SVTPP wheels. The stock PP wheels are sold, car will be sold with the Forgestar wheels.

photo1-1_zpscf000905.jpg

photo2_zpsabb44a59.jpg

jccobra

Established Member
Under one of the pictures it says original wheels are sold this car is one of my favorite that's for sale on here I have cash just 10 grand short.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
this is bar none one of the best color combos, your car is absolutely beautiful, wow, good luck with the sale, if i waited i would of loved to pick this up, gahh beautiful car

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Great price and great looking but if you added a pulley and tune you voided the warranty.

That's not true.

The warranty can only be voided if its proven that the aftermarket part caused a failure.

For example a pulley and tune won't remove the warranty on his radiator, or his transmission, or his radio, or his power seat.

Just stating facts. It's not so black and white

Btw- gorgeous car.

Skydogs

Established Member
Man this car buying stuff.... man love this color combo!!! I think this fav color combo! Want a litte more hp whats the next mod? For like 50 more to the wheels?
Killer killer ride buddy!!! :) :) :)

TGR96

Established Member
One of my favorite color combos for a GT500...and I normally don't even like red!

GLWS bud. That's a beautiful car.

SonicBluw03

Established Member
That's true with the warranty. Magnason vs Moss act. You can do what ever you want it doesn't void warranty unless proven the actual "aftermarket" part caused the problem.

SonicBluw03

Established Member
Ohh by the way I love the color combo! I'm not a fan of grey/silver or red and they just look damn sexy together. Almost making me want to sell my 13gt!

Users who are viewing this thread