2011 GT500 Pricing & Order Guide

dkscobra2003

Flying For A Living
Established Member
2011 SHELBY GT500 Order Guide

Ford released 2011 GT500 pricing today....

'11 GT500 Coupe (including Destination & Delivery) MSRP = $49,495.
'11 GT500 Convertible (including Destination & Delivery) MSRP = $54,495.

Optional equipment....

$2,340 = Electronics Package
$3,495 = SVT Performance Package
$1,295 = Shaker 1000 Audio System
$1,995 = Glass Roof
$ 375 = Shelby Car Cover

Order Banks are open.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
wow, these things are getting pricey, the optional equipment makes teh convertable a possible 60k plus for a mustang, things are close to double what a terminator cost new, guess its become a rich mans car

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Darryl....hey...if you do want to buy one/order one...let me know. While I was looking for mine...which was originally to be a 2010..I made a few GOOD dealer contacts. I might be able to get you a deal..at least I know two guys who would work to make it worth it!

PM me!!

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
Are they still using the same Eaton, or have they upgraded to the TVS from the factory? Kinda hard to see spending $20k over a 412hp GT that is only a set of rods and pistons away from being nasty on boost.

Last edited:

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
wow, these things are getting pricey, the optional equipment makes teh convertable a possible 60k plus for a mustang, things are close to double what a terminator cost new, guess its become a rich mans car
Thats getting up into vette territory.
Guys over on The Mustang Source (who are usually right) are under the belief that the increased price of the GT500 is to help set the price point for the new SE that is to split the difference with the $30K GT and the aforementioned $50k GT500.

Are they still using the same Eaton, or have they upgraded to the TVS from the factory?
That info (along with power figures) hasn't been released yet. :( Hopefully once the Chicago Auto Show rolls around we'll know.

Users who are viewing this thread