2011 gt500 performance test

macworld

Established Member
so, why has one not been done yet? just curious as to if there is a reason or not.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I don't think there has been any out yet and Ford is probably focusing on the new '11 GT since it will be the biggest seller(and the V6).

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
Here is a pic of test while we wait for a video
test.png

G. El Dorado

Established Member
Yeah not one test and the cars are already at dealers. Usually you see the road tests before you can buy the car.

macworld

Established Member
Another great thread in the pics and vids section.....

half of the people on here seem really cool, then half just cruise around looking for something to whine about. i am so sorry that it doesn't meet your expectations of a thread. i was hoping someone could post up a vid, or a reason for none. hang in there man.

2k1cobra

Established Member
half of the people on here seem really cool, then half just cruise around looking for something to whine about. i am so sorry that it doesn't meet your expectations of a thread. i was hoping someone could post up a vid, or a reason for none. hang in there man.

A ? mark wouldve helped, but you kinda crushed my dreams too lmao.:lol::beer:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator

So you posted a thread in the pics and vid section, in the attempt of someone else posting one in your thread....? If you are looking for a vid of the 2011 GT 500, the proper place to look would be youtube. BTW, I wasn't wining but stating a total waste of bandwidth with this thread!

Users who are viewing this thread