2011 gt500 carbon fiber vent

raywang5

Established Member
Last edited:

cobrashinoda

Shelby2012
Established Member
ALL: Pay attention. I sent Paypal, parts never receved. I esclated to Paypal (thank god I use them). After weeks and many emails and they trying to contact Mr Wang, they faild as well. Just a caution. I am to receive my money back from Paypal not Mr Wang. As far as I and Paypal know, this individual is ficticious and this is a SCAM. I am soooo disappointed that happened on this site.

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
ALL: Pay attention. I sent Paypal, parts never receved. I esclated to Paypal (thank god I use them). After weeks and many emails and they trying to contact Mr Wang, they faild as well. Just a caution. I am to receive my money back from Paypal not Mr Wang. As far as I and Paypal know, this individual is ficticious and this is a SCAM. I am soooo disappointed that happened on this site.

Rut roh, thankfully svtp has trader ratings. At least this wasn't a high dollar item. I always wonder about guys with a zero selling a blower or car. Make sure you leave him a trader rating so others can avoid similar results.

MustangGT500

Established Member
Thanks for Heads-up and notice to all buyers, some people here are Scam/Liars/Scum and will say anything to sell the items. Buyers Beware.

PLATIADO

Established Member
Wow I was so close to send him some money for this same part, But for some reason I felt like I couldn't trust him. I hate people like this!

Users who are viewing this thread