2011 GT500 Black Stripe Delete SVTPP KB2.8LC

rand

Established Member
Clear and Clean Title. Is this reasonable? I've just had one person interested. Do I need more pics? With blower is OBO and Without is pretty firm. Please let me know if there is anything else I should put in the ad. Thanks.

ewingfly

Established Member
Great car and good luck with the sale but the since you asked if it was reasonable there is an ad right near yours for a 2012 with recaros and nav for $45,000. Even less miles. And he hasnt sold for a while. So my guess is you if want to move quickly might have to drop the price below his. Just my 2 cents. Either way good luck

rand

Established Member
Great car and good luck with the sale but the since you asked if it was reasonable there is an ad right near yours for a 2012 with recaros and nav for $45,000. Even less miles. And he hasnt sold for a while. So my guess is you if want to move quickly might have to drop the price below his. Just my 2 cents. Either way good luck

I believe it doesn't have the mods mine has and the guy is deployed if it's the same person I'm thinking about. Mine does have NAV though, just forgot to put it on there. Thanks for the info though. I've noticed on these boards you have to start higher or else you'll continually get lowball offers.

stop2go41

Established Member
people just want stuff for free, I would not have put you need to sell it either. People read that and automatically try to low ball you.

bcrawford67

Established Member
theres a 2011, built motor, all mods, 9k miles for $49k, and a TT 2011 for $49k. A car with a TVS just cant compete with those pricewise. just offering an opinion, as you can get 2013's for sticker now, and base is $54k. Mods do not add value to a car. Again, simply an opinion and only trying to help since you indicated your financial status. I think $45-46k buys this car as it sits, with the KB on it.

beautiful car and tasteful mods so GLWS

NJSP117

Established Member
Great looking car....GLWS. I agree with the $45-46 range. It's set up right, so you'll find a buyer pretty quickly I'd think....

rand

Established Member
Thanks for the advice and comments. $46K is firm with blower. I've also put the Rousch Axleback, Redline Hood struts, Bob's Passenger Catch Can. I will leave all that on but will keep other suspension stuff that I bought off car for now except for LCAs and Driveshaft which will stay on. I'm still waiting a few more days to see if I can work something else out so I don't have to sell car. I'm keeping track of who put in what offer and when so that when the time comes I can reply to people in the correct order. Thanks again.

rand

Established Member
Price Reduced $46000 with KB and associated parts listed above. Read first post for updates. Thanks for looking.

KILRSVT

Established Member
If I had 46k I would be knocking on your door nice car keep patience someone will get it I'm in the same boat with my cobra

466scj

Old School Stangbanger
Established Member
Great looking car with the right mods.Someone will get this,but i hope you get it worked out so you can keep it.The price is okay in my opinion...GLWS

rand

Established Member
Thanks all for the comments. It's currently got a Jon Lund tune 93 street thanks to Van at Revan Racing.

Users who are viewing this thread