2011 GT500 - Alignment Specs After Lowering - Does this look OK?

YELL03

Established Member
Lowered the rear of my 2011 GT500 Convertible with H&R Sport Rear Lowering Springs, looks to be about a 3/4"-1" drop.

I did not do an adjustable panhard bar, but I did have a full alignment done.

The rear on close inspection shifted to the drivers side, not noticeable from behind the car, only if you look at one side and then walk around and look at the other. The drivers side tire is right at the wheel well and the passenger side tire is tucked in a little more.

The car rides great and tracks straight, but I have not had a chance to get on it, to many potholes and it was dark out when I drove it home.

How do these alignment specs look:

Alignmentgt500Feb2014_zpsdb39f074.jpg

Bad Company

Established Member
Without caster/camber plates or adjustable rear lower control arms, adjusting the toe is all they could do.

Caster should be anywhere from 7* to 7.4* I like to see them within 0.1* of each other. The right having more than the left will combat road crown for a street driven car

Camber should be from -1* to -1.4* these should be the same left to right, but again without plates the measurement you have is good. You can increase negative camber above the -1.4* for spirited driving, but expect faster tire wear

Toe, I like to see toe in at 1/16" to 1/8" Don't ask me what this converts to in degrees, but I think your safe with the measurement on the printout.

Users who are viewing this thread