2011 GT500 15k miles CLEAN!

bp92gsr

Established Member
2011 INGOT SILVR GT500, No Mods, Hand Washed/Waxed, Pristine w/15K Miles, 821A, SVTPP

Car is a mint 15k mile car. Garage kept rare Ingot Silver w/Red stripes, SVTPP, Electronics pkg/ shaker 500 w/sync ebony leather with red svtpp stripes. Tires have less than 1000 miles. Original floor mats never used and still has factory plastic liners on both driver & passenger side carpet. Always washed with pinnicle foam gun and chemical guys detailing products.

Completely stock/ Never modded/ Clean Carfax and still smells new.
Call or message me at 850-259-7031 for more info or pics
Selling due to a move
Interior 10/10
Exterior 9/10
Located in central OK. Price is negotiable and realistic offers will be considered $43,000 No Trades!

shelby8_zpsyuqfpf9l.jpg

shelby7_zpswz6ku6ci.jpg

shelby6_zpspykwgthb.jpg

shelby2_zpsyk3lytcl.jpg

shelby3_zpswdluozcj.jpg

shelby5_zpsxieb8u3j.jpg

shelby1_zpsd7wvpqml.jpg

][/URL]
moostang6_zpsj8zkm7xr.jpg

moostang1_zpsfpm7er6b.jpg

moostang3_zpstb0g8bdv.jpg

moostang_zpsrqeeqtby.jpg

moostang4_zps1ij0qfev.jpg

moostang5_zpskj45pmy5.jpg

moostang2_zpsvlzesezv.jpg

shelby4_zpsyqpvymce.jpg

Last edited:

BadBlue98GT

Established Member
Hold onto it for another month or so and I'll be talking to you...seriously. This is the color combo my wife and I have been looking at for quite awhile now, but you posted it for sale just a little too early! I love this car and rarely see them come up for sale. I'm in the middle of moving and need to wait until my new job starts and things get settled before I pick up a new ride.

bp92gsr

Established Member
Hold onto it for another month or so and I'll be talking to you...seriously. This is the color combo my wife and I have been looking at for quite awhile now, but you posted it for sale just a little too early! I love this car and rarely see them come up for sale. I'm in the middle of moving and need to wait until my new job starts and things get settled before I pick up a new ride.
I don't see why we wouldn't be able to work something out. I do have a lot of interest but most of the offers are less than I will accept or they are trades which I cannot entertain due to our big move to FL. Make sure you get with me as soon as you're ready ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread