2011 GT with Brembo brake suggestions

2011BLACK5OH

Established Member
So i ordered a set of front drilled and slotted rotors from StopTech and installed them a few weeks ago. At first they were fine and just made a little bit of noise and squeal. Now i am hearing little squeal but now when I brake decently hard my steering wheel shakes and vibrates and I can feel it in the brake pedal and all over. I believe the rotors are warped but I am no expert. I HATE the feel of the car when I brake so i am looking to get new rotors and pads very soon. Looking to find awesome rotors and pads that won't warp and fade fast or easily. Any advice is needed!

chao5.0

Established Member
look at Vorshlag they have some rotors and pads that are proven to hold up, for pads for the street if you don't do any racing or real hard braking like you would on a track I would stick with the 1521's or the AX6's with the centric rotors. they are blanks so you won't get any eye candy from them like you would a slotted or drilled setup (personally I wouldn't used drilled rotors, ever). the rotors are cheap and the pads are decently priced.

Users who are viewing this thread