2011 GT with 2011 GT500 axle backs only

wbt

Banned
If you want a ballsy exhaust, go with the Magnaflow 15594's with O/R X or H.

Vid of my car at the track:
[youtube_browser]zDATLHJtzWY[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

wbt

Banned
is that an x or h you have? headers or no? sounds good. very loud but clean!

Stock shorties, Leathal O/R x-pipe, stock after cat section with the resonators and the Magnaflow 15594 muffler deletes.

Thanks BTW!

If you and Brad get the chance to head down to SAR and run, you will more than likely see it and a good friend of mine's automatic. Both 11 sec. cars.

slyguy

Established Member
just get a lethal h and you will love it. i wounder what a gt500 axleback and lethal x would sound like

I ordered up some GT500 ABs yesterday - I'll post a vid of them with my Lethal OR X when they get here.

Roushes sound like ass with the OR X, Hushpowers sound better, but I just can't get rid of the drone, so I'm trying the GT500s.

AWESOMO 4000

Established Member
WBT -

Nice video! Best part is when the ambers come on, you can see the reflection in the fog lamps right before you drop the hammer. Looks sweet.

wbt

Banned
WBT -

Nice video! Best part is when the ambers come on, you can see the reflection in the fog lamps right before you drop the hammer. Looks sweet.

Thanks!

They were running a Pro Tree that night. I cut a .184 reaction time on that run. :beer:

My next mod will be rear suspension work. I am loosing 2-3 tenths with not being able to launch higher than 4.5K. :rockon:

The run I tried to launch at 6K:

[youtube_browser]vn9ppFwD8PQ[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread