2011 GT with 2011 GT500 axle backs only

venumus93

Established Member
[youtube_browser]P6B3NtvTJrI[/youtube_browser]

I'll try to get a rolling start vid up tomorrow. I LOVE the way it sounds rolling down the road!!! :banana:

Sean

mcduffer7

Established Member
It does when it's cold. not so much when warmed up.

And I love the sound and enjoy not having drone. Enjoy your loud droning cars, kids. Been there, done that..

Thanks,
Sean

That is the perfect sound for me! A little louder than stock but not too much like the Roush. Mine will be here Monday and cant wait to put it on. Get a vid of you rolling down the street Thanks!

SVT_4_me

Established Member
It does when it's cold. not so much when warmed up.

And I love the sound and enjoy not having drone. Enjoy your loud droning cars, kids. Been there, done that..

Thanks,
Sean

my borla s-type doesn't drone at all. zero. these gt500 mufflers are much too tame for me also... it's barely more aggressive than stock.

CGoeschel

Established Member
I replaced my Roush mufflers with these yesterday. I like them, but they're a tad too quiet. Good tone, just need a tiny bit more volume. Good news, no drone. Glad I did it.

Timeless

TK-421
Established Member
I replaced my Roush mufflers with these yesterday. I like them, but they're a tad too quiet. Good tone, just need a tiny bit more volume. Good news, no drone. Glad I did it.

Is the way I am going also...the Roush ones are too obnoxious for every day driving.

venumus93

Established Member
Still need to get rolling vid up for you guys. Rain Sat and Sunday prevented that this past weekend. I understand this setup is a bit tame, but it was the quickest, easiest, cheapest way to get rid of the uber-quiet stock exhaust sound. Next up is Steeda UCA and dyno Thursday, then I'll install the Steeda CAI and Bama tune Friday and get back on dyno ASAP. Then off to the track :)
Love hearing the other exhaust add-ons using the GT500 axlebacks. Will make it easier for me to decide on my next exhaust piece. Cool beans on the Borla with no drone BTW!

bssmith1220

Established Member
I installed my GT500 axleback last night....sounds good to me! It is a tad too quiet, but I am planning on a catted H when they come out so I tried to plan ahead so it won't be obnoxious after I finish the exhaust.

venumus93

Established Member
Same for me...

I installed my GT500 axleback last night....sounds good to me! It is a tad too quiet, but I am planning on a catted H when they come out so I tried to plan ahead so it won't be obnoxious after I finish the exhaust.

I would like a catted H as well. I had catless H on my '93 Cobra and the exhaust fume smell was obnoxious, especially when pulling into the garage. I hope someone comes out with a reasonably priced catted H soon.

Thanks,
Sean

ViciousJay

Established Member
I would like a catted H as well. I had catless H on my '93 Cobra and the exhaust fume smell was obnoxious, especially when pulling into the garage. I hope someone comes out with a reasonably priced catted H soon.

Thanks,
Sean

here i think you dropped these cupcake
ist22609276sexypinkpant.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread