2011 GT wheel options.

Driver72

Established Member
So I've been looking to see what wheels fit the 2011 MGT with the Brembo brake package and well, at this point it's appears to be impossible to know. Tirerack does not list any wheels for it yet, as I'm sure they are not sure of clearance of the larger brakes and rotors.

Because of that I'm not sure what to look for in aftermarket wheels.

I've liked Enkei wheels for a long time and I found these on their website that have the right fitment and bolt pattern.

What do you guys think of these wheels on a 2011 Mustang GT with Brembo brake package:

Enkei High Quality Wheels - Racing Series : GTC01

They are around 5-6 lbs lighter than the 29-30 lbs the 19 x 9's that come on the Brembo brake package.
The one drawback I see is that they don't come in the "correct" offset in 19 x 9 size. I'd need to downsize the fronts to 19 x 8.5 to get the 42 offset.
The rears would be the 19 x 9.5's as I plan to go with a bit wider rubber on the rear tires for added traction.

Not sure what the offset of the Brembo brake package wheels are, but I thought I heard they were around 48-50 so the 42 of these should work great and set them out a bit further as well.

Thoughts, opinions, etc?

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
I think you should buy the stock 2010 black shelby gt500 rims, they look killer on regular gt's :) and the prem 19 inch wheels on the 2011 gt with brembo brakes are nice, or a pair of roush wheels from 2010-2011 roush look nasty :)

Driver72

Established Member
I think you should buy the stock 2010 black shelby gt500 rims, they look killer on regular gt's :) and the prem 19 inch wheels on the 2011 gt with brembo brakes are nice, or a pair of roush wheels from 2010-2011 roush look nasty :)

I agree about the 2010 Shelby GT500 rims.
Any idea where they can be had?

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
I agree about the 2010 Shelby GT500 rims.
Any idea where they can be had?

ford direct or ford racing, otherwise you can try replica wheels or the direct oem website that sells oem rims/takeoff rims,

or knockoff replicas like american muscle, but they are ugly and I saw them on a gt500 and compared them side by side to the real oem rims and look nothing alike. so i would suggest oem version

whoever made the knockoffs did a horrible job they are ugly look like ricer honda version of them lol :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread