2011 GT Premium Brembo lots of options

AZCobraCMDR

Established Member
Hey guys. Need something bigger, so I am selling the Mustang. It is 2011 Ingot Silver Mustang GT 401A 6-Speed with the Brembo Brake Package, Security Package, HID Headlight Package, 3.73 rear axle, Comfort Package. MSRP was 37,695.

I have added:

-FRPP 1.5" Lowering Springs (installed and aligned by Ford with camber bolts and an adjustable rear pan hard).

-FRPP Power Pack (ECU tuning to this specific VIN, K&N, and GT500 Axlebacks).

-Boss lower front splitter w/ fog lights and Boss lower rear valance.

-GT500 rear spoiler with gurney flap.

-Boss 302 flat hood graphic, gloss black roof, and flat black rear deck graphic.

The car is still under it's 3-year bumper to bumper warranty with only 29,500 miles. Obviously, it still has the 5-year or 60k power train warranty as well. So there is some peace of mind that you are covered!

Besides that, the car has brand new Pirelli OEM tires up front and brand new BFGs in the rear (255 front, 275 back). Brakes are around 70%, and it is 2k miles from the next oil change. Only service has been done at Ford. Everything is in the car fax. No accidents. No dents. No scratches. Super clean car. Excellent for a fast DD/Track car. (never been to track).

It should be noted, this car has never felt "armor-all." I used only Lexol Leather Cleaner and Conditioner for the interior. I also only use Meguiars on the paint and premium fuel in the tank. She is well taken care of.

$27,900 OBO

602-751-7667
Matt

6900vs.jpg

2zstxqx.jpg

axmzd0.jpg

68stfp.jpg

al0zn8.jpg

d49k4.jpg

1z3p5so.jpg

711k0g.jpg

4rxrfl.jpg