2011 gt passenger mirror needed

newponyowner

Established Member
Hey guys, Parking lot attendant ripped my mirror off a little and cracked the inside pieces (not sure of the technical term). It looks like it is the 3 plastic rivets that cracked from the inside. The outer housing, the motor and the mirror are fine. Is there any replacement piece I can get for this? I am still waiting for the parking lot to respond to my call and email but I gotta get this mirror back on! Any ideas, or does anyone have one for sale!
Thanks.

ElCoyote

Lord SVT Contributor
Established Member
Hey guys, Parking lot attendant ripped my mirror off a little and cracked the inside pieces (not sure of the technical term). It looks like it is the 3 plastic rivets that cracked from the inside. The outer housing, the motor and the mirror are fine. Is there any replacement piece I can get for this? I am still waiting for the parking lot to respond to my call and email but I gotta get this mirror back on! Any ideas, or does anyone have one for sale!
Thanks.

The entire RH side view mirror assembly goes for about $140 and can be found on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-2012-2...-RH-/251992451944?hash=item3aabebab68&vxp=mtr

Redbarron35

Established Member
I have a passenger side mirror for sale. $80 plus shipping. I got a set for mine, but only needed the driver side. It is used, but in great shape.

Users who are viewing this thread