2011 F-350 Custom!!

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
that is one BAD truck! i hate lowered half tons and compacts, but HDs are a completely different story, and this is a damn good example.
Just curious but is this able to tow with that low profile tire?? I dig it like I stated earlier but now I"m curious.. If someone where to buy this truck and tow lets say 12k on a tag trailer would the wheels and tires hold up??
nitto only has one size of those specific tires for 26s, 305/30. they are rated at 2271lbs, so that's 9084lbs in the rear and 4542lbs in the front. lower than if you had some real tires on there, but certainly capable of hauling a sizeable amount of weight. certainly enough to use one of these as a work truck. i've seen plenty of these trucks hauling over the maximum rating for their tire without a problem too, but obviously that's an at your own risk deal.

Last edited:

OneSlowCobra

JackStand Racing :(
Established Member
im not saying it should be raised but i dont like it lowered. I would spend my money on a slug bug before i spent 1 penny on that truck. just my opinion. I believe thats why it was posted right? For others opinions? If it wasnt, sorry for not liking it.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
im not saying it should be raised but i dont like it lowered. I would spend my money on a slug bug before i spent 1 penny on that truck. just my opinion. I believe thats why it was posted right? For others opinions? If it wasnt, sorry for not liking it.
you know how i know your gay? :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread