2011 CTS-V Wagon, white, M6, Recaros

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
My absolute dream car came up for sale locally, so my V Wagon will be for sale until it is no longer available.

Details:
2011 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon
White Diamond exterior
Black interior, all carbon and Piano Black trim wrapped with 3M brushed black vinyl
Recaros package
25,3xx miles
Asking $57,000 with ALL SIX Forgeline wheels and tires.
Asking $53,000 on stock wheels.

History:
Purchased from Texas Direct Auto in September 2011. Per their carfax, the car was formerly owned by GM and was likely the district manager's "6 month vehicle." Car was originally out of Baton Rogue, LA. Sat on the dealer as a CPO for a week or two before going to auction, where Texas Direct picked it up. Nothing showed up on the Carfax as far as damage is concerned, but it appeared the passenger side fender had been replaced. Work looks good, only way you can tell was the bolts had the paint knocked off.

The car in my care has undergone the following warranty repairs through Sewell Cadillac in Katy TX:
1. Clutch pedal replaced for clicking
2. Front brake rotors replaced with ZL1 2-pc rotors for the wheel click
3. Diff replaced under warranty (likely failed due to a slow leak that had been repaired)
4. Rear taillights replaced for body separation
5. TSB performed to address squeaking nav screen
6. Drivers side window replaced to address squeaking while rolling down
7. Air pump replaced because the fix-a-flat nozzle fell off
Sewell has also performed all regular maintenance per the schedule.

Also, the front bumper was repainted and clear bra replaced by Sewell following an unfortunate accident at their shop.

Mods:
The car has the Linginfelter 2.8 upper pulley, New Era CAI, a ported snout and dyno tune by Serious HP in Houston, TX. On their dyno it made 549/520. It is also lowed on Eibach pros. I've since added a front mount heat exchanger, the brand is slipping my mind at the moment. I bought it used off Junkie's car when he upgraded his. Also, as previously mentioned, I've wrapped the interior carbon and black trim with vinyl, and done a full swap to LEDs, including the license plate lights.

The wheels are Forgeline VX3Cs in Transparent Smoke with polished/cleared lips. I have (2) 20x9.5s and (2) 20x10.5s, with Nitto Invos in decent shape. The (2) 18x10.5s have nearly new NT05Rs; I made one pass and drove around 200 miles on them.

Stock the car ran a 12.49@116 with a 2.0? 60 ft. I think I've taken it to a track 3-4 times since I bought it.

I will be selling it one of two ways: On stock wheels, or with a matched set of six (6) Forgeline VX3Cs. I will not sell the wheels separately unless the car sells first without them.

On stock silver wheels (pre-drop):
IMG_2196m-1L-L.jpg

IIRC, the stock wheels had some minor curbing from the previous owner. I can dig them out to check if interested.

On Forgelines -
Matching 20s:

IMG_6380c-2m-L.jpg

IMG_6533-2M-L.jpg

IMG_6592-2-L.jpg

IMG_6522-2M-L.jpg

**Note: Car is currently de-badged.**

On staggered 20s/18s:
IMG_5073f-1-L.jpg

IMG_5097c-1-L.jpg

IMG_5125f-1-L.jpg

unnamed-L.jpg

Interior:
IMG_7233-1-L.jpg

67D52C1E-29A4-4DBA-9408-0863E3A26208-436-000000480BFFA58C-L.jpg

IMG_7238-L.jpg

IMG_9566-L.jpg

**Note: Photo was taken before center bezel was wrapped.**

More photos here: CTS-V Wagon - HYBRED Media - Event and Art photography

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
And your dream car is what... ????????

Seriously, the CTSv wagon is one of the few GM cars I would consider owning if I were in the market for one.

GLWS :beer:

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
GLWS! I SO wish I was in a position to scoop this car up, what a great deal and awesome wheels!

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Thanks, hope I can move this thing fast!

And your dream car is what... ????????

Seriously, the CTSv wagon is one of the few GM cars I would consider owning if I were in the market for one.

GLWS :beer:

I won't post until it's a done deal, but I can promise it's an upgrade.

stangposse

Established Member
This car is amazing; classy and ballsy. Finding one of these in a 6MT, in this color and set up as nice a this, is tough. Soooo tempting.

Were those dyno numbers and 1320 times on the stock exhaust?

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
This car is amazing; classy and ballsy. Finding one of these in a 6MT, in this color and set up as nice a this, is tough. Soooo tempting.

Were those dyno numbers and 1320 times on the stock exhaust?

The 1320 is stock everything except tires; it was on the Invos. The dyno #s are through cats and factory exhaust; pulley, CAI and ported snout only. I was told I could probably pick up 10-15 more ditching the cats. It made about 480 stock IIRC. However, the car WILL need injectors if the power goes up anymore.

From 2011 to 2013 Cadillac made ~1300 wagons. Of those, roughly 10% were manuals. Do the math, this thing is a unicorn.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread