2011 bmw s1000rr

RedLiner

Established Member
Well, I just sold my 2004 Mach 1 thanks to SVTP and I've been wanting to put my bike up for sale so I figured this wouldn't be a bad place to try! I bought this bike brand new from Velocity Cycles in Mechanicsburg, PA last summer for about $18k out the door. It has all the options for the year (ABS, traction control, shift assist), and IMO comes in one of the more desired colors which is Light Grey Metallic. The bike has been awesome and hands down the best all around bike I have ever owned. I've had 600cc and 1000cc sport bikes before, and this one is without a doubt faster than any other liter bike I've rode and handles better than any 600 I've rode.

Onto the specs!

2011 BMW S1000RR
Light Grey Metallic
Currently sits at 2,647 miles

-Hot Bodies upper Fender Eliminator (had it repainted since it did not perfectly match the factory color, even though they tell you it will). Competition Werkes lower fender eliminator (Originally had the complete Comp. Werkes F/E but really only wanted it for the tag bracket mount & location, preferred the upper from Hot Bodies, so I bought both kits and used the best of both).
-Puig Dark Smoke Windscreen
-LSL Frame Sliders with Carbon Fiber Pucks
-Watsen Design LED Flush Mounts
-Racer Discount Spools

The bike has no performance mods because, honestly.. It does not need any. These bikes are seeing close to 200 whp with a full exhaust, power commander, and race filter while also weighing in at just over 400 pounds. If you want a perfectly balanced bike that is still comfortable to cruise and tear up the twistys while taking down Hayabusa's and ZX-14's in the straights, then this is the bike for you. All maintenance has been performed by the dealer and it had the mandatory break in period from BMW where the bike will not rev over 9k rpm's for the first 600 miles until you take it back to them so the bike can be "unlocked." The "slick" mode plug has been installed, but you can still select between Rain, Sport, and Race modes at the push of a button. If anyone would like to come see the bike or have any questions about it please call me at (304) 582-4577. Price is $13,750 FIRM or for $14k FIRM I will include a Joe Rocket mesh jacket with liner, Icon "burn baby burn" helmet with dark smoke & clear shields, a pair of gloves, and a Vortex rear stand. I am not interested in any trades at all, just looking for an outright sale. Also want to include this bike has never been in any accidents, used in any track days, or been down.

Thanks!
Ben

bike7.jpg

DSC_0022-1.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

For the complete album, please go to...
https://picasaweb.google.com/110046057253456363525/2011BMWS1000RR#

Last edited:

chefnasty

Established Member
Bump for an absolutely nasty, clean, sick bike! An at a ridiculous price, someone needs to pick this monster up! GLWS man!

RedLiner

Established Member
sick bike but man im not a fan of the unmatching headlights on those

It's a love or hate thing, one of the reasons I bought the bike was for it's unique styling. Definitely cannot be confused for a Japanese manufacturer!

free bump for an awesome bike and great seller

Thanks Chris! Hope you are enjoying the Mach :beer:

Bump for an absolutely nasty, clean, sick bike! An at a ridiculous price, someone needs to pick this monster up! GLWS man!

I agree with you, sir! :banana:

SVT_Troy

Established Member
man you should want to trade for a 08 GSXR 1000 in street trim but have bodywork, spare rims and everything ready for the track! I've been on the track against these bikes and even with a halfway competent rider they are unstoppable!

Users who are viewing this thread