2011 5.0/TVS/AUTO 16K miles

1HUBCAP

110 octane
Established Member
2011 5.0/TVS/AUTO 16K miles( MORE PICS!)

I am going to see how much interest i have on this. I do not have to sell, just thinking about going another route. This is a 1 owner car. I bought it brand new off the showroom floor in March of 2011. It is Sterling Grey with Black/Grey leather Premium 400a package. All the parts were brand new and installed by a dealer approved facility.We have had zero problems with it,and it is an awesome sleeper! It gets insaine MPG highway MPG(If you can stay off the loud pedal) 26-27mpg. It has ran a best of [email protected] with a 1.57 60 in the 1/8th(with big and littles).

Mods are:

Roush TVS 2.3 Supercharger kit with 82mm pulley
Bassani Cat- back
VMP 93 octane tune with SVT programmer
Aluminum 1 piece driveshaft
Roush rear springs
Aeroforce Wideband gauge mounted in the driver's side a/c vent(Roush)

This car drives and sounds like a stock 5.0 with a set of mufflers,fools a lot of people! My wife actually drove the car to the 6.8! Just basically stab the gas and steer:rockon:

I will be asking 34.5 O.B.O..NO TRADES,no Lowball offers.

IMG_6401.jpg

50sale2.png

50sale.png
photo1.jpg

I know these pictures aren't the best,but i will have many more uploaded tonight.
Thanks,James

Last edited:

1HUBCAP

110 octane
Established Member
North Alabama in the Decatur area. I will get them ASAP tomorrow. I have to work this weekend:nonono:

ArtVandalay16

Established Member
Well let me know by the end of November, I have a Paxton awaiting install first week in December, but would prefer the TVS.

1HUBCAP

110 octane
Established Member
30k even plus i will throw in the Drag Pack wheels and tires. After this i will list it with flea bay,then i will start parting it out.

Thanks,James

carguy1966

Established Member
Interested. Working a deal on my car. If you still have it I will be in touch. I live in north Miss so it will be a easy deal. thanks Robert

1HUBCAP

110 octane
Established Member
OK, we have decided to take the 5.0 off the market. We got rid of some bills,and the car stays. I do not want to part out this car,and or give it away for nothing..It is too damned nice for that.

Thanks!!:beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread