2011 5.0 for sell

11BLK5.0

Established Member
my car is a 2011 black 5.0 premium mustang with 6mt w/3.73 gears that's all the stock info.

It is my dd so it has 18k miles on it. Car is always kept in garage never seen the track. Car is babied. This car is well taken care of the paint has a few nicks but its a dd nothing serious The car at all times has a coat of sealant and 2-3 coats of wax on it at all times 90% swirl free. Car is accident free.

Mods i have on car. The car is lowered on 1.5 frrp springs with gt500 strut mounts ,along with koni strt shocks and struts. I have 20x10 20x8.5 Tsw strip rims wrapped in invos. 295 wide tires on rear. Rims fit flush on the rear. I installed cs front valence with fogs and roush billet grill, along with gt500 wing. I have jlt intake and sct tune with Lund tunes.

The has never had any transmission or #8 issues like other 5.0.
Im just looking for someone to take over whats left on my loan i know i will be losing out but thats the name of the game lol

f6c1794f.jpg

7da41bad.jpg

3957374f.jpg

DEADLY FORCE

Established Member
I say set it to stock if you don't have any takers. It sounds like you spent a lot of money hooking it up, you might be able to recover 75% of what you put into it parts wise. Or you could look at it as a way to perk some interested buyers for your vehicle having the mods, sounds like a really nice car! I say keep it if its possible. Kelly blue book was $30,630.00 for a stock gt auto mustang not including everything you did to it. I think you should be able to sell it for what you are asking. Sounds like a good deal for someone who wants to have a nice premium gt with pretty much your std issue of bolt ons minus a blower/turbo at a hell of a price vs a new gt and buying and installing all the mods yourself.

lxcoupe5liter

Established Member
great lookin,glws....sound stupid but what trans issue's...& #8 ...another ad on here says('11 5.0 ) low compression in cyl.#8...thanx

Users who are viewing this thread