2011-2014 mustanf pypes x-pipe for LT hedders

2012GT/CS

Established Member
I have a Brand new Pypes X-Pipe XFM75. I bottomed out my car and cracked mine in half so i ordered a new one and my girlfriend bought me a new one also as a surprise so this is an extra one. All I did was open the box to look and make sure it was correct and put it back in the box it's 100% New and never installed. Probegtr90 at aol com with any questions I live in Central NJ and I am willing to sell this to a local buyer.

These free-flowing, mandrel-bent Pypes X-pipes have reinforcing plates at critical locations and are available in 409 stainless steel or polished 304 stainless steel for years of high-powered performance. Since V8s fire unevenly, exhaust exits in pulses, rather than in a steady flow. While one pipe is filled with pressure, the other pipe is relatively pressureless, but the connecting of the two pipes in a Siamese pattern allows pressure to be released to the other side. This action allows the exhaust to pass through the pipes quicker, and this improved "breathing" increases horsepower. Pypes X-pipes' high-quality, exceptionally versatile design and performance are a proven winner when it comes to bumping up the horsepower of your daily driver or race car. There's no skimping on materials here. All crossovers include dual 409 stainless reinforcement plates at the welds, where they are needed the most. All pipes are mandrel-bent, allowing for the maximum flow of exhaust gasses, which boosts acceleration. Fabricated using the highest quality materials, the smooth, seam-coated, mandrel-bent, 409 stainless steel pipes resist corrosion and extend the life of your system.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251523567682?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Users who are viewing this thread