2011/2012 tiger racing hood with some light damage for sale ( fixable )

hkerekes

Established Member
Same hood that comes on the BOSS302S cars.

$450

I'm located in Western NC, 28630. I do travel to Fort Mill SC for work so i might be able to deliver the hood within reason.

Hood was hit by another car and insurance bought me a new hood. Its painted Competition Orange

IMO the hood is fixable , its also predrilled/cut for Aerocatch latches which means the damage doesnt affect the hoods latching ability. I drove around with it for about 2 months with no trouble. I can take more pictures if needed. It would be perfect for a track car, you can run this hood without fixing anything if you are willing to purchase the Aerocatch latches.

2k9RyTK.jpg

Rw5KsrJ.jpg

bxGEi1L.jpg

7bT591l.jpg

Wz0oDR5.jpg

Jt2YMQN.jpg

Last edited:

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
I would take it but im in new england. Im assuming any type of shipping will kill the deal.

hkerekes

Established Member
Southeastern wont touch it, fiberglass hood is a prohibited item. I'm looking into other companies who i can get to give me a discount. Without a commercial account or a friend that works there i get charged max rate which isnt cheap.

Redbarron35

Established Member
Is this still available? Im interested and live right above Charlotte. Would you want to trade for a TruFiber cowl hood?

hkerekes

Established Member
Yes i still have it. Not intrested in trading since i already have another hood.

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
I am still interested if you find a reasonable way to ship it. Just let me know if you do.

hkerekes

Established Member
All the quotes i can get are $200 + I'm still looking but sadly cant find anything reasonable.

hkerekes

Established Member
still have the hood, I am driving to AL this weekend and going through ATL if anyone wants free delivery.

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
Let me know if you come up north, lol. still would take this off your hands.

Users who are viewing this thread