2011-2012 OE HID Headlights

Whine-O

Established Member
Bought these used from dc2r back in January.Made several attempts to order a custom made plug & play harness and have my stock halogen harness modified but all fell thru so headlights were never installed on my car.
no damage. no broken tabs.lenses are in good condition. ie. no cracks, deep scratches or fading.
the hid bulbs and ballasts are the correct oem ones for the headlights.turn signal bulbs and sockets not included.
does not have the plastic safety covers over the ballasts. does not affect use.

$500 shipped within the states

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...89-FS-2011-2012-OEM-HID-headlights&highlight=

Alexxxdreams

Established Member
https://www.theretrofitsource.com/c...150-oem-hid-conversion-2009.html#.Vzi8F8hHaJI

That's the harness to make it works. I was told that other dude who used to custom make them went MIA. People would buy the harness and he'd never answer emails pay them back or anything. But that's the same harness you need for the mustang and it's only 80 dollars. Hope that helps for anyone who buys this. I plan on purchasing the same one.

Whine-O

Established Member
After reading the guy with mustang 's review, how hard is it to repin it though cause if its something really simple I will order the harness myself and keep the headlights.

Last edited:

2000GTSTANG

Established Member
There should be a tab on the pin that you push down while pulling on the wire. I had to re-pin my 9007 harness from TRS and it took me a minute to do so.

FiveLeeter918

OK Performance Fords
Established Member
You can buy the 2011 F-150 harness above, move pin 1 to pin 3, move pin 3 to pin 2 and pin 2 to pin 1 and it will work.

I have a harness I made to do this then never used. I'll sell it for the same price as the one above if someone wants it with these.

Dave M

Established Member
You can buy the 2011 F-150 harness above, move pin 1 to pin 3, move pin 3 to pin 2 and pin 2 to pin 1 and it will work.

I have a harness I made to do this then never used. I'll sell it for the same price as the one above if someone wants it with these.

I'll take it.

Paypal?

Dave M

Established Member
Got everything installed and working.

Thanks!!

Attachments

• lights.jpeg
    lights.jpeg
    111.2 KB · Views: 186

Users who are viewing this thread