2011-12 SVT Wheels for Sale (Dark Gray 19x9.5 and 19x10) with Tires

G-Force

Established Member
I have a used set of 2011-2012 Ford Racing / Shelby GT500 style wheels for sale with tires. This is a unique set as both the front and rear wheels are 19" vs. a staggard setup with 19" and 20" and they have been powder coated a dark gray/black color. The factory color is silver/gun metal.

Fronts: 19x9 with 265/40/19 Goodyear F1 tires with 6/32nd tread
Rears: 19x10 with 305/35/19 Mickey Thompson drag radials with 4/32nd tread

Ford part number: M-1007KIT-SA19910

Asking price is $1400 for wheels and tires plus PayPal fees and shipping. They include brand new TPMS sensors that were purchased from American Muscle. There are no scratches on 3 of the wheels, the front left tire has a small piece missing on the sidewall which was caused during the tire installation, but otherwise they are flawless. The rear, driver side wheel does have 3 small nicks in the finish, otherwise the other 3 wheels are fine

Send me a PM with your cell phone or email and I can send you more photos if needed.

Also willing to trade for a Weld drag racing or something similar.

Attachments

• SVT Wheels.JPG
    SVT Wheels.JPG
    231.8 KB · Views: 858
Last edited:

Red-GT500

Needs More Torque!
Established Member
If all of these are 19" wheels then im betting they arent actual SVTPP rims. They are the ford racing set or knock off versions. Not trying to step on your thread but to say you have SVT rims that are unique raises a flag.

Last edited:

G-Force

Established Member
Thanks for catching my error. You are correct, these are from Ford Racing (I assumed they were the same - sorry), but not knock offs by any means.

Last edited:

Red-GT500

Needs More Torque!
Established Member
Then you should probably edit the post to reflect that these are not actual Shelby wheels. The post should say you are selling Ford Racing 10-12 Style Rims.

G-Force

Established Member
I corrected the product description, but it will not let me edit the main title on top.

G-Force

Established Member
Lowered pricing by $200. Would also consider a trade for a Weld wheel drag race setup.

G-Force

Established Member
TTT and reducing the price to $1500 for wheels and tires plus PayPal fees and shipping costs.

I am also interested in trading anyone for a simple drag setup (2 rears with tires + cash) if anyone is trying to sell those on the forum

G-Force

Established Member
Last price drop to $1400 plus shipping and PayPal fees. If I don't get any interests I am going to keep the wheels and sell off the tires separately. Mickey Thompson 19" drag radials will be sold for $300 plus shipping and PayPay fees if anyone is interested.

G-Force

Established Member
Tires have been sold. I an now selling wheels only without TPMS sensors for $1100 plus shipping and PayPal fees

o2sys

Established Member
Damn wish you didn't powdercoat them black! Looking for a set right now.

G-Force

Established Member
Sorry, I bought them that way. I can have them powdercoated any color you want, but it will cost $125 per wheel

G-Force

Established Member
Thanks, sent you a response along with my cell number if you have any other questions.

Users who are viewing this thread