2010 Whippled Black w/ silver stripe GT500 for sale

99Steedastang

Established Member
I have a black with silver stripe 2010 2.9L Whippled Shelby GT500 for sale. The car makes around 18 psi through a 3 inch pulley netting roughly 800 horsepower give or take. It is extremely fun to drive and makes great power all while handling amazing. There is about $12000 in aftermarket parts (not including labor) including the Whipple supercharger kit, ford racing suspension modifications including strut tower brace, jounce bumper kit, anti-roll bar, 1.25" lowering springs,and ford racing (Tokico) struts and shocks. The Whipple kit includes the crusher inlet, 123 mm cold air intake, dual 65 mm polished aluminum throttle body, upgraded ford racing dual fuel pump, and NGK platinum plugs.
It also has a Roush axle-back exhaust, McLeod RXT clutch, navigation, ambient lighting with Ford My-color option. There are no problems with the car whatsoever and drives great. It is my daily driver and just rolled over 32,000 miles. I also change the oil every 2500 miles with Royal Purple. Like I said, its a great car with a rare color combo. I'm looking to free up some money and possibly buy an 07-09 GT500. I'm asking $44k for her. Thanks for looking.

uwgn.jpg

icay.jpg

sk54.jpg

8yve.jpg

g7e9.jpg

vuvl.jpg

x1o0.jpg

uo7w.jpg

rbba.jpg

Last edited:

99Steedastang

Established Member
Thanks man. Glad to see you settled on the right GT500. Does yours have the thin red stripes? It's awesome you kept the Whippled cobra too.

Users who are viewing this thread