2010 Trucarbon CF parts inside

2blown

Established Member
Update: We spent 2 weeks dealing with a person on a huge package deal that backed out at the last minute. All the parts that are listed are packaged and ready to ship today. I will not split any shipping costs. If you don't have the money, don't waste our time. Thanks Here are the pics of what we still have left:

IMG00134-20110707-1152.jpg

IMG00135-20110707-1152.jpg

Trucarbon front splitter with painted flat black single stripe in excellent condition retail is $599, will sell for SOLD!

Trucarbon OEM side skirts in excellent condition retail is $700, will sell for $450 OBO

Trucarbon side skirt extenders in excellent condition retail is $399, will sell for $250 OBO

Trucarbon one piece radiator cover in excellent condition retail is $599, will sell for $350

Trucarbon splash guards in great shape, will sell for SOLD

Trucarbon rear diffuser in great shape, retail is $1100, will sell for $735 OBO

These parts are from my well taken care of SEMA show car. All parts are plus shipping. If you are local to EL Paso, let me know. Come by and see them. Thanks

Will

Last edited:

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
good luck with the sale..the GT500 looks awesome, great stance..i never do this but please get rid of that thing in the middle of the taillights...great prices tho!

2blown

Established Member
all PMs returned. front splitter and extenders are pending sale. The rest is still here.

Users who are viewing this thread