2010 Shelby Gt500

busa fed

Established Member
Thank you guys for the compliments. I purchased the car a little less then a year ago from a guy about 30 minutes south of where I live in Connecticut, and Im pretty sure it was on this site for sale also.

busa fed

Established Member
Just to give you guys an update I am dropping the price to $40,000 firm. I noticed the other day that the driver front and rear wheels have slight flat spots/bent in 1 spot on each wheel. Not positive how it happened, but I think it happen due to a new pot hole in the complex I live in. I already looked into the cost to fix it and I was told it would be $100 per wheel to straighten and another $150 per wheel to re-powdercoat. Not positive if they will need re-powdercoated, but the company that would straighten the wheel stated that it might scratch the finish during the process. The car still drives great, but now that I know it is there it really bugs me. If I can't get my asking price then I might look into taking the brakes and wheels off of it and selling it cheaper

busa fed

Established Member
Sorry for the delayed response. I have been out of town for work and just got back yesterday. I am wanting to sell this car to focus my attention on a 67 mustang that I am restoring. And for those looking for a some pictures of the damage on the wheels, here are a couple pictures

driver rear wheel-damage in area by valve stem
photo1-2.jpg
photo2-2.jpg

driver front wheel-damage at bottom area
photo4.jpg
photo3-1.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread