2010 NFL Draft Thread

myersusaf

Go Hawks!
Established Member
So who all is watching it tonight? I have to stay up until 0130 to watch it because of the time difference and work tommorow at 0700, but I won't miss it!

I think the seahawks will take a OT at 6 and possibly a DE or C.J. spiller @ 14.

I have a hunch we may trade out of one of those spots, if not both.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
the Falcons need to draft on defense.

That Nebraska linemen "Suh" would be great but the Falcons won't get a pick until #19. He'll be gone by then. #7 prospect Derrick Morgan from GT would be a good pick.

deadpres

everyday is caturday
Established Member
All the lineman entering the draft and are in the spotlight NOW better soak it up because you will never hear their name again. Well not enough to get celebrity treatment. Thats how the guys surrounding the draft always do it..all the hype when its not even necessary. Big talk is where the 50million man is going..St. Louis has yet to hint they are taking bradford for sure. I'll be watching up until the Texans make their pick then after that lights out

Dusten

Established Member
Well, rams took the obvious pick, Bradford. I dont like the idea of taking a qb with the first pick, when you dont have a qb to mentor him

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
Well, rams took the obvious pick, Bradford. I dont like the idea of taking a qb with the first pick, when you dont have a qb to mentor him

I agree. What is A.J. Feeley going to teach him? how to play back-up? I think the rams could have traded the browns for their 1st and 2nd and maybe 3rd round pics. Could have had their pic of a few qb's, along with other players.

I am pretty happy Ndamukong Suh went to Detroit. I would like to see the Lions pick up the pace some.

Users who are viewing this thread