2010 Mustang GT Roush TVS 2300 Supercharger Kit

LEXiiON

Poser !!!!!!!!
Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Party Liquor Posse
I returned my car to stock so I have my TVS2300 for sale. It was used for 12.000 miles on my car with no issues. In excellent working condition. Kit will be shipped in its original packaging.
It also includes all modified water/vacuum hoses (so no need to cut yours) as well as the modified alternator. A SCT Tuner and a new FEAD belt is also included. This kit will make 560 flywheel horsepower when used with the Brenspeed 2.5" pulley (around 10 PSI at sea level). The also included original Roush pulley will make around 475 flywheel hp. You can choose the power level you want to start with. The original Roush PCM programming envelope is also included. The GT500 dual fuel pump, which is required for the 560R kit is also part of this package

This is what you get:

- Roush TVS2300 head unit with elbow and throttle body
- Roush TVS air intake with lid for Mustang 2010 GT
- Roush TVS2300 intake manifold with Inter cooler
- Fuel Rails with Roush fuel injectors (52lb/hr)
- All wirings (TB extensions, HE pump cable, alternator cable etc)
- The large 2010 Roush Heat Exchanger with all required pipes, the HE pump, and the larger IC reservoir
- A Brenspeed R560 2.5" pulley
- The Original Roush pulley
- The 2010 GT500 dual fuel pump kit (pump + wiring - needs a new fuse with power wire added to it - and the additional FDM)
- The modified alternator (required for fitment)
- The modified heater hoses and vacuum hoses
- SCT Tuner
- Install Manual (for the Roush Kit and the Fuel Pumps)
- new FEAD belt (I had this one as a spare)
- other items that are needed (bolts, idler pulleys, brackets etc)
- Original Roush Envelope to get the PCM programmed

The only things required to complete the install are:

A new set of spark plugs (one heat range colder, e.g. Ford Racing or Brisk) - i will put my Ford Racing ones with the Kit, but I suggest to install new ones.
A tune specific for your PCM - Brenspeed or JDM can provide those for the SCT. You can also choose to run the O.E Roush Pulley with the Roush tune.

It may work with 05-09 cars, but some custom modification would be required (like intake, fuel pump sending unit, etc) - I will not guarantee compatibility on 05-09 cars.

$4800 via Paypal - incl shipping

2015-01-17 10.49.00.jpg2015-01-16 12.14.52.jpg2015-01-17 10.48.00.jpg2015-01-17 10.48.13.jpg2014-07-31 20.02.27.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread