2010 mustang gt premium for sale

urio2122

Established Member
Well the time has come for me to sell my mustang :( I absolutly love this car and has always been fun to drive. Only reason for selling is that its gotten me in to much trouble lately and tickets are starting to rack up and i wouldnt mind having something thats better on gas :)

This car is CLEAN inside and out never been at the drag strip never smoked. I wash my car every chance i get always get oil changes when needed and i dont abuse the car and ive never had any mechanical issues with the car. I am the second owner and i purchased the car a little over a year ago and now im realizing i need something better on gas and something that wont get me in any trouble anymore :) new tires have no burn outs.

for sale is my 2010 Mustang GT with 29K miles. Priced at 25k OBO. NO TRADES. NO LOWBALL OFFERS.
KBB values the car at 24,338 but with just over 4k in mods i think this is a pretty good deal for someone looking to get into a tastefully done mustang thats ready to drive.

Located in Hoffman estates. Suburb of Chicago IL

Found something i want so im looking to get rid of this soon. If i cant sell privately i will be parting out all mods.

Well here are the specs on the car:
*2010 Mustang GT Premium w/ black leather interior
*400a Premium package
*5 speed manual transmission
*3.73 gear ratio
*Security Package
*Shaker 500
*Microsoft SYNC/ Voice activation/ Bluetooth/ 6 CD Changer/ USB/ Sat radio
*My Color ambient lighting (footwells, door handles, sill plate, cup holders, and dash guages)

After market parts
*19" matte black SVE Drifts wrapped in new perelli tires
*Saleen grille
*Roush window louvers
*CDC decklid
*Billet shift knob
*Tail lights and side markers tinted
*Roush catback exhaust (LOUD!)
*Pypes off road x-pipe
*Steeda cold air intake
*Unlocked SCT tuner w/ unlimeted tunes for life
*Windows tinted 30%

car was in a little fender bender last year, but no serious damage was done fender just got bent up a tiny bit (picures of it at the bottom)

If you have any questions about the car or would like to come take a look at the car you can PM me or send me a email
email for faster response
[email protected]

danny

DSC_0960.jpg

DSC_0961.jpg

DSC_0963.jpg

DSC_0964.jpg

DSC_0965.jpg

DSC_0967.jpg

DSC_0969.jpg

DSC_0973.jpg

DSC_0974.jpg