2010 mustang gt dyno

Goo-Fast

i is a true ReDneK
Established Member
took my new 2010 to excessive motorsport in manassas,va today installed an o/r x pipe and flowmaster axle back. put the car on the dyno with 87 octane still from the dealership and no tune
it laid down 302.4hp and 322.2tq im pretty happy with that.

kona1.jpg

fr03cobra

Established Member
you probley should have waited till atleast 1k miles for break in to do that. Yea that is great numbers though when it's only rated 300hp at the crank.

Klay

Established Member
you probley should have waited till atleast 1k miles for break in to do that. Yea that is great numbers though when it's only rated 300hp at the crank.

Minor correction, it is actually rated 315 at the crank for the 2010 model year but still good nonetheless.

TERMIN8U!

Just a little 281ci motor
Established Member
Better then I was expecting. The new 2010 Mustangs are really starting to grow on me

Shin

Established Member
Are the new GTs are underrated or are the exhausts that horrible??

@ a mere 15% drive train loss thats a 30whp gain with no tune and 87 octane piss!

WOW!!

SpdPilot

Established Member
Very nice!

2010's in the GT's and GT500 have been putting down some higher then expected numbers. I am not sure anyone can really explain it. As in both cars, the only thing new Ford added (that they will admit) is a CAI and a new Tune. And in previous years with the same thing in aftermarket added, we still don't see those kinds of numbers. Maybe Ford has done more then they say and my guess is they did cams to both GT's and the GT500's and aren't telling anyone.

Great numbers!

61mmstang94

Established Member
What do the '10 Mustangs make with full bolt-ons (full exhaust, intake, tune, and any other minor bolt-ons worth doing)?

Also how much to they weigh without driver?

I'm starting to like the '10+ mustangs a lot more and I never could get into thr '05-'09s and still don't care for them but revised looks and a small power increase seems like a much better car.

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
I thought the 2010's had a lot of bullit stuff already on it and maybe the tune since already certified. Idk enlighten me. Any case better than old setup. Now get it to 3k# or better 2.8k it could beat that new camaro fairly good, handling and straight line.

I just noticed that dyno graph is std not sae so prob subtract 10 whp.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread