2010 MEMBER CALENDAR Ordering Information!

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
FOR THOSE STILL INTERESTED, USE THE PROMO CODE BELOW FOR $10 OFF! LIMITED TIME I ASSUME.

$10 OFF YOUR ORDER! USE PROMO CODE: "APHKRDJCPWJALBJOUTRE"

The day has finally arrived. Thanks again to everyone who participated in the entire process (contestants, voters, winners, runner-ups, Sid, etc). The caliber of cars on this site is top notch and squeezing in just 15 members was tough. The voting was close enough to definitely warrant a redesign of the layout to include many more members (if I am tasked to get this done for 2011).

Anyway, the ordering information is at the link below. Please PM me if there are any issues with quality (printing errors, etc) and provide your feedback in this thread (or the FS thread).

***** http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/other-items-buy-sell-194/647514-2010-member-calendar-ordering-information.html *****

Last edited:

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
I received an email today stating this. :fm: :cuss: :mj: I am working the issue. Something tells me Ford is involved. :bored:

Zazzle said:
Dear imprezars01,

Thank you for your interest in Zazzle.com, and thank you for publishing products on Zazzle.

Unfortunately, it appears that your product, 2010 SVTP Calendar, contains content that is not suitable for printing at Zazzle.com.

We will be removing this product from the Zazzle Marketplace shortly.

The details of the product being removed are listed below:

• Product Title: 2010 SVTP Calendar
• Product Type: Calendar
• Product ID: 158587942615344133

• Result: Not Approved
• Policy Violations:

o Design contains an image or text that infringes on intellectual property rights. We have been contacted by the intellectual property right holder and at their request we will be removing your product from Zazzle’s Marketplace due to intellectual property claims

We apologize for the inconvenience, a detailed description of the policies are located here.

If you have any questions or concerns about the review of your product, please email [email protected]

Best Regards,
Content Review Team
Zazzle.com, Inc.

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
Received a response back from Zazzle:

Zazzle said:
Subject
---------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Zazzle Content Review: 2010 SVTP Calendar

Discussion Thread
Response (Mike) - 11/02/2009 02:41 PM
Dear Zazzler,

Thank you for your email.

Zazzle was contacted by Carroll Shelby Licensing, and requested the removal of products that violated their trademark, copyright, trade dress, or intellectual property rights. To avoid any legal action, it was decided that in the best interest of both parties to have these products removed from Zazzle Marketplace.

A detailed description of Zazzle content policies is available at What content is acceptable for designs on Zazzle?

Thanks for using Zazzle.com.

Best Regards,
Content Management Team
Zazzle.com, Inc.

:cuss: Because there is a GT500 in the calendar!? Really!? :bash: I am going to think this one over. I am too upset right now to think straight at the moment.

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
UPDATE

Zazzle said:
Response (Mike) - 11/03/2009 10:06 AM
Dear Zazzler,

Thank you for your email.

The images of the GT500 for the month of March must be removed completely. As noted in the previous email, we contacted by Carroll Shelby Licensing and at their request removed products which infringed upon their intellectual property rights.

Thanks for using Zazzle.com.

Best Regards,
Mike
Content Management Team
Zazzle.com, Inc.

Stay tuned. I hope to have this completely resolved and the calendar back up for ordering in a day or so.

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Well, CRAP. That's Shelby for ya. At the 2010 Mustang unveiling, he quit signing autographs because he/and or his charity wasn't being compensated for it. :nonono: You think they would have discussed it beforehand, huh?

BlackSunshine13

"The Princess"
Established Member
He is still signing autographs, I just recieved the shelby collection catalog and you can purchase a gift certificate for an autograph. $190 for personal item and @ $300 for car part. He keeps $40 for himself and the rest goes to charity. I am sorry but I appreciated him much more a couple years ago when something with the shelby name was rare but now he puts it on everything he can get his hands on.

manOwar

Established Member
Sorry Guys.... Everything that says it's a Shelby may come off. It can be a V6 conversion for all I care. I can't believe the Balls they have telling me I can't have a photo "I" took of "my car" in there!! My car has been in 3 magazines and one other calendar. No one has said anything about those!

F*uk Shelby Autos... I don't blame the old man but the Company can piss right off as far as I'm concerned!

Last edited:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Sorry Guys.... Everything that says it's a Shelby may come off. It can be a V6 conversion for all I care. I can't believe the Balls they have telling me I can't have a photo "I" took of "my car" in there!! My car has been in 3 magazines and one other calendar. No one has said anything about those!

F*uk Shelby Autos... I don't blame the old man but the Company can piss right off as far as I'm concerned!

Totally Unfair IMO....Your work hard to own and pay for YOUR car. They are way off base here IMO. Seems there are much bigger fish to fry.

I'd write them if I were you....

John Luft
19021 South Figueroa Street
Gardena, California 90248
ph: 310.914.1843
fax 310.914.1853
email: [email protected]

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Thanks for that information. I was going to do this, but hadn't looked for their information yet. I will definitely be sending an email.

I'll be sending one as well.

Thanks for the info!!

No problem:beer:

Here is the link - This is a person you would contact about licensing a Shelby Product, only contact person on the site but I am sure this person could steer you in the right direction for an answer.

Carroll Shelby Licensing

Users who are viewing this thread