2010 GT500 tunes

Kobreh

Established Member
I have a 2010 GT500 with JLT cold air, axle-back muffler deletes and I am about to install a VMP 2.59" stock-look pulley and idler. I have an SCT X3 tuner also.

Could someone email me custom tunes? I can transfer money through paypal. Please PM me asap. Thanks! :beer:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Your going about this the wrong way! Find a tuner you trust and contact them directly! Asking for any tune regardless of quality over the net is asking for trouble! If you ask me.

Kobreh

Established Member
Good point. I agree. I contacted Lund Racing. I'm waiting to hear back from them.

I was just stuck between a rock and a hard place since I'm about to install my pulley and do not want to drive it without a re-tune.

Kobreh

Established Member
Urgent! Does anyone in Houston have the VMP pulley removal tool?

I am removing my stock one and it is ruined and I cannot get it off. What a nightmare.

I will make it worth your while. I'm currently in the Woodlands :??:

GT500692

Established Member
I have emailed/called lund many times over the last few months...still awaiting a call back. Id go VMP he answered the first time as he was loading his kids in the car. Great customer service

2Sharpie

Established Member
I have emailed/called lund many times over the last few months...still awaiting a call back. Id go VMP he answered the first time as he was loading his kids in the car. Great customer service

+1.....you got the pulley from him ---- get a canned tune also. You send him an email, you get a quick reply, even on the weekend.

Kobreh

Established Member
I was using a standard pulley removal tool. It bent the crap out of stock pulley, ruined it, and we ended up having to cut it off! :mj:

BUY THE VMP PULLEY REMOVAL TOOL.

Users who are viewing this thread