2010 gt500.. Sweet

Brizzal84

Established Member
I think the new gt500 is nice looking. to me it looks as tho FORD wanted it to look more like a sports car ,and not so much mucle car ish . it is most deffinitly a big step forward in the looks. now they need to cut out 500pounds of wieght.

mach1stang317

Established Member
the front end reminds me of the new evo, or gtr....

it's nice though... I'll hafta see one in person for final judgment...
as much as I like those wheels, I'd still go with a set of 18" KR wheels :D

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
The wheels on the G.Blue are sick. Little by little the back end of this beast is becoming more tolerable as time goes by. I'll take mine Black on Black plz!:banana:

Can't wait to see one modded out, dropped with some aftermarket wheels.

Common

Established Member
I like it, rear will take some time getting used to.....

I change my opinion on the new stang daily...

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
They need to cut back with this whole rubberized trim crap thats on the rear bumper and side skirts. It looked good on the 03 Cobra but thats about it. The size of it is just too large and again if the center of the decklid on the vertical surface was flat vs its concave and straightened the taillights i would be sold

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
Wow....that is AWESOME!! I love the little interior touches like the alacantra on the steering wheel and shifter boot, along with the racing stripes on the shift knob. The wheels look killer too!! I love this new GT500!!

-Mike

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
The more I look at it, the more I think it is starting to look more and more like the Austrailian fords. I really like the way it looks. They need to drop that motor out and put in a hot version of the new engines in it. 7.0l version of the new 6.2l?

Users who are viewing this thread