2010 GT500 replica wheels??

Driver72

Established Member
Just in case I can't find the real ones, anybody know of a company that makes replica wheels.
I found "American Muscle" but their replica wheels are $144 a piece, which probably means they are crap and heavy as all get out.
Plus they make them in 19 x 8.5 and 19 x 10
neither size is the actual size of the real wheel.

So is there another company that makes replica GT500 wheels?

BTW, anybody know the weight of the real GT500 19 x 9.5 wheels?

Thanks

OUTLAWXS

Established Member
i got a set of 19in 2010 gt500 wheels and tires i will be selling in a couple days.

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
dont buy the american muscle knock offs, I saw some on a guys gt500 for track rims so he didnt ruin his real oem pair and I had them side by side and compared, they look like crap some honda ricer knock off, they look nothing like the real thing.

So trust me take my advice buy the OEM REPLICAS, OR FORD RACING 1'S. like the guys above, the knockoffs from american muscle look like shit in person, they dont have the same curve theme to them and the color black is a ricer knock off, doesnt match what the factory 1's look like

Last edited:

OUTLAWXS

Established Member
nashville tn.
i need to get them off the car first.
i will not sperate.

Driver72

Established Member
dont buy the american muscle knock offs, I saw some on a guys gt500 for track rims so he didnt ruin his real oem pair and I had them side by side and compared, they look like crap some honda ricer knock off, they look nothing like the real thing.

So trust me take my advice buy the OEM REPLICAS, OR FORD RACING 1'S. like the guys above, the knockoffs from american muscle look like shit in person, they dont have the same curve theme to them and the color black is a ricer knock off, doesnt match what the factory 1's look like

I have not been able to find the 2010 19" GT500 wheels in replicas. What website has them, I've google it and they only show the 07-09 versions.

nashville tn.
i need to get them off the car first.
i will not sperate.

OK, I don't need or want the tires, just looking for the wheels.
Thanks anyway though.

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
I have not been able to find the 2010 19" GT500 wheels in replicas. What website has them, I've google it and they only show the 07-09 versions.

OK, I don't need or want the tires, just looking for the wheels.
Thanks anyway though.

All of these sites are places that would carry them.

Ford Racing Performance Parts - [Parts]

Ford Racing: Home

www.replicaoewheels.com

Mustang Parts & Accessories at 50resto

Mustang Parts & Mustang Performance Parts - Free Shipping

Home - Discount Tire Direct

Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

Mustang Body Kits | Hoods | Wheels and Mustang Accessories

OEM Parts & OEM Wheels - Original Equipment Parts from NewTakeOff

(^ This has all real oem ford mustang parts take off when they send them to shelby roush etc, so they have the stock rims off v6's,gt's,cobras so you might find the real oem ford direct rims for cheap)

http://www.oewheelsdirect.com/

Shelby American, Inc.

(^or you can pay top $ and buy them direct from shelby and get the real oem thing, or buy them off people who have a 2010 that want to upgrade to new aftermarket rims and sell you the stock 2010 rims)

OR

also you can google replica wheels or OE WHEELS.COM they have websites that sell them.

OR

or you can buy the knock off 1's from americanmuscle but I wouldnt suggest it they look like crap compared to the real thing.

www.americanmuscle.com

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread