2010 GT500 - Red/Silver - 40k Miles - Value?

Kryckter

Established Member
So I am about to post my car for sale. I have a local small dealer that deals with sports cars and other nicer cars that wants to buy it. I was planning on selling it on forums. What's the value people are thinking I can get for this car?

• 2010 GT500
    • Electronics Package
    • Navigation
    • HID Headlights
  • 41k Miles
  • Rousch Catback

The car is in good shape, tires are 75%. Paint is clean, few spots here and there but no dings or scratches. 2 of the wheels are not as shiny as the others... :shrug:

I am seeing some 2010's in the similar miles not selling for 33k-ish. Opinions? If I have a local dealer I have done business with before offering 31k cash, should I take it?

image.gif

image2.gif

image3.gif

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
I think 31k cash from a dealer is pretty good. I would think you could sell her for around 35K but the market right now isn't great

samcrac

Established Member
Private party would seem under 35kish; dealer offering 31k is decent, you may be able to pull a few thousand more out of a private party. It all depends whether it is worth your time.

Kryckter

Established Member
Private party would seem under 35kish; dealer offering 31k is decent, you may be able to pull a few thousand more out of a private party. It all depends whether it is worth your time.

I think I may be able to get the dealer up just a little more, maybe to 31.5 or possibly 32k. I just see the private market being pretty bad right now for the GT500. With the new one around the corner and the 2010 was never a highly sought after one. Ive seen some 2010's sitting at 33k for a bit...

Users who are viewing this thread