2010 gt500 production numbers?

charged87

Established Member
I just ordered my certificate from shelby america and gt500 certificate from ford. I've tried searching for the production numbers and come up with it being just 2000 and it was limited for 2010? Is this correct and would anyone have a link to check what was produced in certain colors?

Butter pants

Pfffffft !
Established Member
2010gt500Breakdown_zpsbd46dbf7.jpg

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
If we could get anyone with a copy of each respective year of the Ford Performance Group results to post them up I'd gladly put them in a sticky once and for all...

Grey03

Established Member
Thanks for posting it! So looks like mine is 1 of 116 in brilliant silver with black stripes.
That's a great color combo. It surprising how few silver cars were produced. Same with my car only 60 performance white coupes with silver stripes. We have some rare color combo's. :beer:

charged87

Established Member
That's a great color combo. It surprising how few silver cars were produced. Same with my car only 60 performance white coupes with silver stripes. We have some rare color combo's. :beer:

Yeah I'm surprised myself they made so little in that color combo. When I first posted it on here a few members did mention it was a rare color. Could you post some pictures of yours the white with silver stripes is a nice combo.

Grey03

Established Member
Yeah I'm surprised myself they made so little in that color combo. When I first posted it on here a few members did mention it was a rare color. Could you post some pictures of yours the white with silver stripes is a nice combo.

Couple pics.

DSC_0839.jpg

DSC_0838.jpg

rdanzy

Established Member
I have a 2010 Torch Red-White stripe and my certificate indicates that it is #412 of 450 coupes manufactured in Torch Red. There were only 250 produced Torch Red-White stripe and the only option for my car is the HID. Have always been curious as to how many Torch Red-White stripe-HID coupes were produced in 2010.

Does anyone have data for the 2010 that lists the options like the 2011 and 2012 data like that posted by "catmonkey"?

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I found some other charts that are a bit clearer, including 2007. Can't post them up yet as Photobucket is acting flaky (maintenance...) at present. I'll post them up tomorrow.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Never had an issue with a Pro (paid) account at Photobucket. This is the first time I've had an problem in about five years.

This was their standard reply...
We are currently conducting some unplanned maintenance. Some Users may not be able to access their accounts during this maintenance period. Some linked images may temporarily not display. All will return to normal once maintenance is complete.

Thank you up front for your patience while our engineers fix this!

Whats interesting is that just a few posts up from mine Grey03 is using them to host and they are coming through. I just happen to be one of the lucky!

Users who are viewing this thread