2010 gt500 feeler

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I can point you to several right now going for 43k. Definitely not once in a lifetime. A simple google search finds them.

I still don't get where you think I disagreed with you. I SAID A REALISTIC PRICE WOULD BE LOW TO MID $40k's! That's the same thing your saying.... I simply added that the gray car that sold for something like $42k was and still would be a GREAT deal. It had 215 miles on it and was loaded. Even right now, that would be an unbelievable deal. However, in the spirit of this dick measuring contest that your trying to create....
I'm still waiting for a link to these "several" loaded, low mileage GT500's that are selling for $43k or less.

Last edited:

cbr1000

Established Member
Just sell it to me for 42000 and you will not have to fight about how much its worth anymore. PLease :rockon:
I will come get it tomorrow.

I don't know. I might let it go for $45,000 to someone on here. I'm going to try to do the ebay thing first. I've only posted two places, here and Craigslist. Anyway, I'm not too far from TX... just straight North.

I've always wondered how you see some of these older great cars with hardly any miles.. This one may just sit in my garage. Who knows maybe after a decade or two I can get $45,000 for it....lol

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
There were actually only 46 black with grabbers made. There's a complete run down of the GT500 build totals on the Team Shelby forums.
There were 848 black one's in total, but only 46 had grabber stripes.

There were only 384 white one's but 225 of them had grabber stripes.
I don't think it really matters what colors are more available than others since the stripes are simply stickers that anyone can put on any color, but he's absolutely right in that its a rare factory combonation.

cbr1000

Established Member
Just curious, why do you want to get rid of it already?

I've owned it for a full year. I ordered it in winter of '08.. so it feels like I've had it longer. Basically it comes down to, I'm not driving it. I have a couple other vehicles I use. I love cars so I will probably end up getting something else... I will likely save up a bit and look at getting something else Ford GT, 911...

cbr1000

Established Member
Where did u verify its one of only 49 made?

Yours is #136 of 3545 Shelby GT500 Coupes built in 2010MY
Yours is #28 of 848 Black Clearcoat Shelby GT500 Coupes built in 2010MY
Yours is #3 of 46 Black Clearcoat with Grabber Blue Stripes Shelby GT500 Coupes built in 2010MY
Yours is #1 of 3 Black Clearcoat with Grabber Blue Stripes with CarCover/HidLights/Shaker1000 Options Shelby GT500 Coupes built in 2010MY

Yours is #1 of 67 Shelby GT500 Coupes destined to Missouri
Yours is #1 of 18 Black Clearcoat Shelby GT500 Coupes destined to Missouri
Yours is #1 of 2 Black Clearcoat with Grabber Blue Stripes Shelby GT500 Coupes destined to Missouri
Yours is #1 of 1 Black Clearcoat with Grabber Blue Stripes with CarCover/HidLights/Shaker1000 Options Shelby GT500 Coupes destined to Missouri

Preliminary 2010 production totals - Team Shelby - Page 35

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Listen, I'm fine with you selling for a Ford GT I actually encourage it, but I'm gonna have to throw a flag if you sell it to buy a Porsche! :poke:

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
more pics! :banana:

+1 and I can't wait to see a video. This color combo is making me drool. You've got great taste! I'll make you a deal...if I hit the lottery I'll give you what you paid +taxes for it. :)

Did I mention I usually don't play the lottery? :(

cbr1000

Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=norYgDMBNq0"]YouTube- M2U00028.MPG[/nomedia]

Last edited:

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
I've owned it for a full year. I ordered it in winter of '08.. so it feels like I've had it longer. Basically it comes down to, I'm not driving it. I have a couple other vehicles I use. I love cars so I will probably end up getting something else... I will likely save up a bit and look at getting something else Ford GT, 911...

you will consider 45k but wont take 42 from the guy in this thread and your lookin at maybe buyin a ford gt? whats a 3k hit for a guy like you then if you can afford a ford gt? Just off load the thing then and get the ball rolling

cbr1000

Established Member
you will consider 45k but wont take 42 from the guy in this thread and your lookin at maybe buyin a ford gt? whats a 3k hit for a guy like you then if you can afford a ford gt? Just off load the thing then and get the ball rolling

I don't know about you, but 3K is a lot of money to me. If I end up with a Ford GT it will be a beater with >10,000 mi, rust, doors falling off..lol, the cheapest one I can find.

Sick car man. My favorite color combo.

people stop what their doin' and watch when I'm driving down the street..what little driving I've done. It looks better in person. The blue is darker then what shows up on camera.

This may help, listed mine this week, will buy either a 2012 or the new Boss 302 when available

Ford : Mustang: eBay Motors (item 290439672674 end time Jun-06-10 20:11:30 PDT)

Steve

I'm going to throw mine up on ebay sooner or later. I tried and failed last weekend. I wanted to put a video together and didn't realize it takes 2 hours to download to youtube. If I run across anybody looking for a red one in FL I will let you know...

cbr1000

Established Member
What do you think about my video.. I hate listening to myself, and it seems kinda lame.... I just wanted people to be able to see the car. I've got another video that's about 1 min long without me talking. It's just a walk around the outside and a quick inside shot.

Should I put the one I post here on ebay or the short version?

Users who are viewing this thread