2010 Gt500 Factory 2step not working???

mustangcrazybj

Established Member
So when we done the dyno tune on my car we turned on the factory 2step, but after trying to shift the car at Wot, as soon as I pushed the clutch in the 2step would activate. Is there some way around this, or is the factory 2step useless on these cars on the track? The 2step worked great on the launch, but it was useless at Wot shifts. Any suggestions? Thanks, Bj

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
So when we done the dyno tune on my car we turned on the factory 2step, but after trying to shift the car at Wot, as soon as I pushed the clutch in the 2step would activate. Is there some way around this, or is the factory 2step useless on these cars on the track? The 2step worked great on the launch, but it was useless at Wot shifts. Any suggestions? Thanks, Bj

BJ,

The 2010 GT500's don't have a factory 2-step which is why you're not getting the results you're looking for .

With that said my suggestion would be to install an aftermarket 2-step if that's what you want.

The WOT Box is our most popular seller and works real well. We run one in our 2010 GT500 as well and our 2011 5.0L. The MSD one works well too however the N2MB seems to be the cats meow for most.

N2MB Racing Dual Feature WOT Box [N2MB-WOTDUAL] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs
5b1d15be266cba0caf8800355340517c.image.548x550.jpg

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

Last edited:

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
BJ, you're referring to the SCT 2-step on your programmer, correct?

Edit: My MSD come from Jared.^^^

Last edited:

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
have one on my 10gt500 and it works fantastic....get the dual feature 2step and wot shift.....the wot shift feature circumvents the 1-2 shift issue with these cars....wotbox was the best mod i did to the car to date!

mustangcrazybj

Established Member
Ok, I had thought that the SCT software had the 2step lined out on the 2010 up cars??? Looks like I will be doing the Wot box as my next mod, I will definitely look you up when I get ready to order this thing in my quest for 10.50's. I really appreciate the help as some of this stuff is over my head. Thanks guys, Bj

Users who are viewing this thread