2010 gt500 convertible!!!

johndoe000

keep it classy
Established Member
pics here:http://www.leftlanenews.com/cars/im...php?src=/content/august2008/2010-shelby-4.jpg

write up: http://www.leftlanenews.com/ford-mustang-shelby-gt500-2010.html

thoughts??? :shrug: i think it looks pretty good, but i dont know about the hood

edit* just a quick edit to get a better idea of what the front end looks like
quick.gif

Last edited:

XJRGUY

BIG MONSTERS!
Established Member
Oh Jesus Christ don't tell me this thing now has SIDE VENTS like Escalades and other GMAC SUV's.

Peter Horbury put those NASTY design elements on the newest Jaguar XJ series and it looks hideous on the sides of cars.

The read end looks cheap too with that big open space where you can see the gas tank (reminds me of the rear end of the SN95 mustangs before they "plugged" that area.)

EDIT: Looks like the rear diffuser area. Does this really do anything on the GT500? I have these on my Viper but there was great attention paid to the underside of the Viper (there are flat sheetmetal covering the entire underside of that car) which actually makes the rear diffusers work on the SRT10.

I don't think the GT500 has this, so are these actually functional?

Last edited:

BronzeGod

Banned
Oh Jesus Christ don't tell me this thing now has SIDE VENTS like Escalades and other GMAC SUV's.

Peter Horbury put those NASTY design elements on the newest Jaguar XJ series and it looks hideous on the sides of cars.

The read end looks cheap too with that big open space where you can see the gas tank (reminds me of the rear end of the SN95 mustangs before they "plugged" that area.)

Nope, those are badge guards on the car bra. Quite possibly a redesign on t3h snake logo.

XJRGUY

BIG MONSTERS!
Established Member
Nope, those are badge guards on the car bra. Quite possibly a redesign on t3h snake logo.

Ok, I lost almost all hope there for a few seconds.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Wait, Ford is going to ENLARGE the logo even more so than what it is? :lol:

Just kidding.

Car looks good other than my call outs.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
I'll have to wait for non-camo pictures to really decide wether or not I like the new design for the mustang in general. But it does look pretty good there and those wheels look real nice.

blueovalfan

Established Member
Ok, I lost almost all hope there for a few seconds.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Wait, Ford is going to ENLARGE the logo even more so than what it is? :lol:

Just kidding.

Car looks good other than my call outs.

I would like to see them space out S-H-E-L-B-Y across the middle of the trunk lid.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread