2010 GT500, black, 3,XXX miles, get it before the dealer does

YD-LUZ

Established Member
PICS IN EBAY AD and free auto check report: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...Name=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

2010 Shelby GT500, 3,XXX miles, never ran hard, driven only in perfect weather. Black. Loaded. Looks 100% new, zero flaws, never a burn out done with it.

This is my brother in laws car and he ordered a 2013. He is going to let the dealer have it in a couple of weeks if it does not sell.

NO HASSLES, NO TRADES. Being very honest here. $40,500 takes it. $300.00 less than ebay buy it now.

Please respect my crappy post and realize I am just trying to help family. Gonna work on getting pics, but I am really just helping him and whomever gets lucky to buy these at wholesale prices.

Pics soon.

ps, he also has a brand new CTS-V, the hot one, less than 1,000 miles. black. Gonna let a dealer have it to.

Last edited:

YD-LUZ

Established Member
Yeah, I was kinda wondering that myself, lol. Dealer offered him a decent price maybe because that price is only slightly more. So, maybe the local dealer thinks they can make some money, not sure.

Been trying to host pics, but having issues due to large files I guess.

Last edited:

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
Sounds like your brother in law has more money than sense. He has two very nice cars, and just going to unload them like that?

YD-LUZ

Established Member
Thanks. He does have a lil cash, the cts-v he bought for his wife, but she prefers her suv. The gt500 he just wanted the 2013.

My number is 636-744-3800. Please only serious calls or text. Sorry about no pics, could not get the hosted last night, will try again ASAP.

YD-LUZ

Established Member
Getting text about cts v. He paid $74,200 for it a few months ago, it has less than 1,500 miles, he think less than 1,000 miles. I'll post after he verifies. He is getting me pics as well. He will take $60,000 for it. As I get time, I'll get more info.

I wanted to get the stuff out there before he lets the dealer have them. Better for him and a buyer to bi-pass the middle man.

There are no liens to deal with either, car is paid for.

Last edited:

YD-LUZ

Established Member
ebay link with pics placed at top of thread, thanks, sorry for the delay.

I talked to him just now, he will listen to offers, but much less then the price I listed because at that point it is easier to let dealer take it.

Text serious offers to 636-744-3800. PLEASE no hassles or tire kickers.

Thank you!

3LZZ06

__SCOTT__
Established Member
Getting text about cts v. He paid $74,200 for it a few months ago, it has less than 1,500 miles, he think less than 1,000 miles. I'll post after he verifies. He is getting me pics as well. He will take $60,000 for it. As I get time, I'll get more info.

I wanted to get the stuff out there before he lets the dealer have them. Better for him and a buyer to bi-pass the middle man.

There are no liens to deal with either, car is paid for.

About the V...what year, color, man/auto, recaros, interior color?...

Users who are viewing this thread