2010 GT500 19x9.5" forged wheels

TurboX2

Established Member
edit: new wheels should be here Monday which will give me boxes to ship these in

I'm going to be replacing my wheels soon, so up for sale is a set of OEM 2010 GT500 19x9.5" forged wheels. Wheels have NO curb rash, just some minor rock nicks. One wheel (pictured) has two about the size of a ballpoint pen tip and quite easy to touch up if desired, others are much smaller. Price is $1100 shipped wheels only, or $950 picked up.

01roush-albums-5.4+3v+swap-picture196710-tc-1.jpg

01roush-albums-5.4+3v+swap-picture196711-tc-2.jpg

Last edited:

TurboX2

Established Member
You already lowballed me in the other forum....need to keep better track of all the offers you are making....

:burn:

phorty

Established Member
Do you have tires mounted on there right now or no? I like these wheels, I don't get why most guys aren't fans of them. Think they would look good on my Windveil 06 GT.

TurboX2

Established Member
Yes they are still on the car complete, but if I end up shipping them figured it would easier and a lot cheaper for just the wheels. The fronts are good tread depth, but one has wear on the inside from extra camber and pressure that was low for a while before I caught it. Rears probably have a summer left in them. Since the rears are low and one front would probably need to be replaced to sell them complete I didn't see it as being worth the effort... :)

TurboX2

Established Member
Yes I do. I will hopefully be ordering some new wheels today, so as soon as I get those I will have boxes to ship these in and get them advertised a little more widespread... :)

TurboX2

Established Member
I'm checking with someone else who was interested in two, will be happy to split them up as long as I have buyers for both pairs.

Users who are viewing this thread