2010 Fusion Sport Owners?

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Hey folks - anyone out there own a 2010 Fusion Sport? I am really thinking hard about replacing my 2008 Maxima SE with one of these.

I went and looked at them today but didn't drive one; very impressed with the way they look and all the options you can get on a car fully loaded for 29,300!!

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
I just looked them up, i really like the interior too, if only it had an ecoboost i would go trade my ralliart for one,

very nice

a white one with blacked out windows and black wheels would be the cats pajamas

Todd03Blown

Established Member
For the money, performance and build quality I think its a helluva deal considering I gave over 37k for my maxima that is fully loaded. Not to mention Ford has some very nice financing rates and rebates on these cars.

I plan to go drive one over the weekend as I went and looked at them for the first time in person yesterday.

I want the tuxedo black with black leather...yea that eco boost motor would be nice in this car, that thing would fly considering how fast the new SHO is and it weighs a lot more then the Fusion.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
I currently own a 2008 Fusion SES with the 3.0L V6 which I think is pretty quick.
A couple of weeks ago my buddy and I test drove a 2010 Fusion Sport with the 3.5L and couldn't believe how much stronger that car was.

***EDIT***

Make sure you get the Navigation. It's the shit with Sync

Last edited:

Todd03Blown

Established Member
I currently own a 2008 Fusion SES with the 3.0L V6 which I think is pretty quick.
A couple of weeks ago my buddy and I test drove a 2010 Fusion Sport with the 3.5L and couldn't believe how much stronger that car was.

***EDIT***

Make sure you get the Navigation. It's the shit with Sync

Thanks for the info. I am definitely gettng the Nav for sure!!

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
For the money, performance and build quality I think its a helluva deal considering I gave over 37k for my maxima that is fully loaded. Not to mention Ford has some very nice financing rates and rebates on these cars.

I plan to go drive one over the weekend as I went and looked at them for the first time in person yesterday.

I want the tuxedo black with black leather...yea that eco boost motor would be nice in this car, that thing would fly considering how fast the new SHO is and it weighs a lot more then the Fusion.

My mother has a 2010 Fusion Sport in the Black Tuxedo with the black leather with red inserts. It's an extremely nice car in my opinion. It rides extremely well, the seats are VERY comfortable, I love the SYNC, the dash layout is really nice, it looks good, and it feels decent in the power level.

blownfox

Established Member
I have a 09 fusion SEL 3.0 v6, 6 speed auto, and it has the sport package. It is an awesome daily driver. I would think the news ones are even better with the 3.5 v6.

JBR87

Established Member
I'd like one as a DD but now that ford's making cars people actually want the resale values are staying up there...

91Gtturbo

Established Member
We traded my wife's 06 SEL in on a Sport last week and couldn't be happier. Nothing negative to say about the car, Ford only improved what I thought was already a great ride. The obvious things like power and Sync are better, but the little things like the improved trunk space, much more comfortable seats, back-up camera, better gas mileage than advertised, and the manual shift mode really have made this car far superior to the other cars we tested. We didn't opt for the nav system as we already had a portable unit and don't regret it one bit.

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
My wife wants a new car and I'm pushing hard for her to get one. I see barely used ones pop up every now and then for mid-high teens. No way am I paying $30k for that car when it will be worth $20k next year. Buying new is for suckers.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
000_fusion2010garage_opt_opt.jpg

admin-albums-2010-ford-fusion-sport-picture229-2010-fusion-sport-new-ford-fusion.jpg

Not bad. I never see them on the road really. I probably wouldn't buy one new either but it's probably a decent deal for the money.

Gdubb

current beer in fridge
Established Member
I like the Fusion Sport as well but still have not seen them on the road! I have been eyeing the Mazda6 Grand Touring and its really nice as well. I have a 3 and my mother has a CX-9 and they are both great cars. I am really surprised no how much I do like the 3 thats why I have been checking out the 6, 273hp 6speed auto and the interior is nice!

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
I have a 2009 Fusion SE v6 with the sport package. Second the vote that it is a fantastic car in every way. Quick, sporty, great handling, comfortable even on long trips, good mileage, and reliable.

Todd03Blown

Established Member
My wife wants a new car and I'm pushing hard for her to get one. I see barely used ones pop up every now and then for mid-high teens. No way am I paying $30k for that car when it will be worth $20k next year. Buying new is for suckers.

well the one I have priced out which is fully loaded has a sticker right around 32k, the internet price I got yesterday is 27,200. for that price that is a steal for this car that is fully loaded. Shop around and do it via the internet and you will get a helluva deal and you wont take a kick in the nuts doing it.

JBR87

Established Member
wow... hell in canada sticker is damn near 40K all optioned out, we get screwed here. If you pick it up take some pics

Users who are viewing this thread