My Buddies Car:
X-Pipe
Cat-Back
Intake
Pulley
Tune
93 Octane
---I believe he makes 580rwhp on a dynojet---

My buddy Justin and I have been waiting to line up for a while now, but due to work schedules we have been unable to do so. Last Tuesday we finally had a night off together but were only able to get 1 run.

We line up at 45mph. I brake boost and begin to beep. Both cars started in 2nd gear. We were dead even 2nd through the end of my 4th gear (120mph). I went to shift into 5th and I didn't have enough to keep up with the top end power of the GT 500, he started to creep away from me. I stayed in it till the end of the GT 500's 4th gear and I was about a 1/2 car off his bumper.

Good clean fun runs. I will be back after I get a tubular exhaust manifold and a retune.

I will say that his GT 500 pulls like the KB 03 Cobras I have ran, very impressive.

SRT-4 Turbo 7

Established Member
580 sounds a bit high, id say 550 ish, but once again, every dyno is not the same. Good runs, what kind of power does your car make?

I will clarify with him on the numbers, but as your already stated every dyno is different and numbers are just that numbers.

My Car makes 450awhp.

SRT-4 Turbo 7

Established Member
Should of gotten a Black and walked away from him! :lol: Im just playin around! Sick runs!

Dan :beer:

When I do drop in pistons and rods I will be switching to the FP Black and running dual maps. A 93 Octane map and a 100 octane map. :rockon:

90GSXDan

Established Member
When I do drop in pistons and rods I will be switching to the FP Black and running dual maps. A 93 Octane map and a 100 octane map. :rockon:

I had drop-in pistons and rods in my IX with M2 cams, Ported IM/TB, and full boltons with meth at 32psi on a bone stock IX turbo, made 430awhp/480awtq! Car was an absolute beast! To be honest tho, with the way the black spools and such, your better off getting a 6262 .63ar! I have one on my DSM with a .82ar, making some sick power on straight 93.

Dan :beer:

Zulu10SS

Established Member
OP where in Jersey are you? We should meet up for some runs, ive been looking for some cars to have some fun runs with, Im sure you would be ahead of me if you ran with a modded GT500

SRT-4 Turbo 7

Established Member
OP where in Jersey are you? We should meet up for some runs, ive been looking for some cars to have some fun runs with, Im sure you would be ahead of me if you ran with a modded GT500

I am located in central jersey and you have a supercharged camaro I'm sure you'll beat me. But I will run anyone for fun.

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
it is always nice to hear about "friendly" races... regardless of the win or loss, everyone is still cool.

Users who are viewing this thread